Votes |
DFW - BP Second Saturday Brunch, Saturday, January 17, 2015, 10 am to 12 pm

Adam Wright
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Worth, TX
Posted Jan 5 2015, 10:15
This event is brought to you by:

13 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I have reserved a room for Saturday, January 17, 2015 from 10 am to 12 pm at the Dixie House Cafe located at:

5401 Blue Mound Road

Fort Worth, TX 76106

They have a room that can hold about 40 people and it doesn't cost anything as long as people order food. Since there is a room size limit, I would appreciate a PM if you plan to come to the brunch.

I want everyone to know that this will not be a sales pitch by me.  I am interested in meeting other BP members and am only coordinating this meeting because I volunteered to do so.  

How does everyone want this meeting structured? I envisioned it would be like any other networking event. We talk amongst ourselves until the food arrives and then we each get a bit of time to introduce ourselves and share leads, needs, etc. Of course, I can make it more formal with an agenda. I am open to suggestions. 

Loading replies...