San Fernando Valley Meetup #2

San Fernando Valley Meetup #2

When:

Where:Panera Bread - 132 E Palm Ave, Burbank, CA 91502

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 166 posts · 19 votes

what: REI Meetup

when: Thursday April 23, 2015 @ 7pm

where: Panera Bread - 132 E Palm Ave, Burbank, CA 91502

why: Chat about REI strategies, discuss ideas and share contacts!

0Reply
38 views

18 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 166 posts · 19 votes
    11y

    Who can make it?

  • Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 166 posts · 19 votes
    11y
  • Investor · Van Nuys, CA · Member since 2014 · 151 posts · 38 votes
    11y

    Hi @Sebastia H.
    We can't make it unfortunately. Gonna be out of the country.
    How did the last one go? 

  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    I will be there. :)

  • Real Estate Agent · Plano, TX · Member since 2015 · 59 posts · 70 votes
    11y

    I'm going to try my best to make it for this one. I was bummed I missed the last one. But I can't commit until we get closer to the date.

  • Rental Property Investor · Glendale, CA · Member since 2013 · 685 posts · 334 votes
    11y

    Why can't these ever take place on Friday?!

  • Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 166 posts · 19 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @David Avetisyan:

    Why can't these ever take place on Friday?!

     We can make the next one a Friday :)

  • Real Estate Investor · Redondo Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    I am available

  • Property Manager · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    11y
    I live in Studio City. I can't make on this one because I have a 6-month old and Thursday's are my night to watch him. But I would be interested in future meet-ups.
  • Investor/Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles , CA · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    I'm going to try and make it as well.  

  • Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 166 posts · 19 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Joshua Carvalho:

    I'm going to try my best to make it for this one. I was bummed I missed the last one. But I can't commit until we get closer to the date.

     Cool Josh hopefully we'll see you there!

  • Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 166 posts · 19 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Sean Hurwitz:

    Hi @Sebastia H.
    We can't make it unfortunately. Gonna be out of the country.
    How did the last one go? 

     Pretty good man shame you can't be there!

  • Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 166 posts · 19 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Justin Wragg:

    I am available

     Awesome dude see you there

  • North Hollywood, CA · Member since 2013 · 38 posts · 2 votes
    11y
    I al an Investor from Toluca Lake Will try my best to make it.
  • Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 166 posts · 19 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Roger A.:

    I'm going to try and make it as well.  

     Awesome Roger see you there!

  • Burbank, CA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Sorry I can't make this one, but I definitely want to be at the next one! Thanks for organizing these meetups Sebastia!

  • Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 166 posts · 19 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @William Escobar:

    Sorry I can't make this one, but I definitely want to be at the next one! Thanks for organizing these meetups Sebastia!

     That's ok William. Thanks for letting us know!

  • Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 166 posts · 19 votes
    11y

    Meetup is still on tonight guys at 7pm in Burbank. If you're in the Glendale / Hollywood areas or anywhere close..be sure to drop by!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.