North Dallas / Collin County Meeting?

North Dallas / Collin County Meeting?

When:

Where:somewhere in downtown Mckinney

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Broker · The Colony, TX · Member since 2014 · 113 posts · 29 votes

Hi,

I am an investor located in Mckinney, Texas and I was interested in arranging a monthly networking meeting.  I know there is one in the Fort Worth area but I didn't know if I missed one that was closer?  If there isn't already something set up please let me know if you would be interested in attending such a function.  I was thinking of an informal gathering on a Friday or Saturday night.  Let me know.

Thanks!

Dana

3Reply
115 views

Most Popular Reply

Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 517 posts · 106 votes
11y

I would attend at 75 and Campbell. Saturdays would work best for me. Attending Brandon Turners webinars on Thursday and then Scandal...lol

See this reply in the discussion

57 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Plano, TX · Member since 2015 · 74 posts · 22 votes
    11y

    @Tony Hernandez

    Yup, Keep me in the loop.  One other thought is can we get these three threads merged into on so it is all the same info, and no one misses out on the get together.

    Thanks 

  • Homeowner · Parker, TX · Member since 2015 · 62 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    Each new meetup will be a different thread since BP only allows the event posting to happen when the thread is created. I cannot add an event to an existing thread. @Joshua D. perhaps could fix that for us but he might be a bit busy...

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y

    Why not post a new thread about your upcoming event and then make an announcement in this one.  That way, anyone following this thread can be made aware of the new event.

  • Wylie, TX · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    I'm a newbie and would love to join the next meetup!  Thanks!

  • Real Estate Broker · The Colony, TX · Member since 2014 · 113 posts · 29 votes
    11y

    The meeting will be on...

    Tuesday September 8th

    9/8/2015 6PM

    Fox and Hound

    112 W Campbell Rd

    Richardson TX 75080

    I hope to see you all there!

  • Real Estate Broker · The Colony, TX · Member since 2014 · 113 posts · 29 votes
    10y

    Hi Everyone,

    I created another post about the next event... but in case you didn't see it, it's tomorrow night.

    October 27th at 6PM.

    Fox & Hound

    112 W Campbell Road

    Richardson, TX

    I hope you can make it!

    Dana

  • Real Estate Broker · The Colony, TX · Member since 2014 · 113 posts · 29 votes
    10y

    Hi Everyone,

    I created another post about the next event... but in case you didn't see it here is the info..

    January 26th at 6PM.

    Fox & Hound

    112 W Campbell Road

    Richardson, TX

    I hope you can make it!

    Dana

    917 478 6280

    [email protected]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.