• Atlanta, GA
Votes |
ATLANTA GA PEEPS! FREE EDU-TAINMENT - In The Board Room with Todd

Todd Whiddon
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Jul 3 2015, 09:30

30 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

In The Board Room with Todd 7-6-15

This is my conference table.... Monday July 6th from 1-2pm YOU are welcome to JOIN ME and pick my brain "small as it may be" on ANYTHING...

- Have me Analyze your Deals

- Get help pricing or putting together a Scope of Work or Rehab Estimate

- Ask me about subcontractors, agents, wholesalers, hard money, you name it

- Get help putting together a business plan or strategy

- Ideas on raising money, partnering, JV agreements, forming llcs

- Having a hard time getting a permit? I can help!

- Networking and "Ideeting" with your fellow BP members

Seating is LIMITED to the number of chairs around my table, my office is just north of Atlanta GA in Marietta of Delk Rd and 75. There will be NO PITCHING and there is NO CATCH, just ME and a few of YOU helping each other out!

Interested? Hit me up before YOUR seat gets TAKEN by that wholesaler who is always STEALING your deals, marking them up 20k, and then pitching them back to YOU!!! I know you hate that guy.... And I know you would be REALLY mad if he got YOUR seat....  

PS...  My previous post about this got deleted...so re-reply if you posted on there.

Loading replies...