ATLANTA GA PEEPS! FREE EDU-TAINMENT - In The Board Room with Todd

30 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 07/06/15 01:00PM
  • Todd's Marietta Office
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

In The Board Room with Todd 7-6-15

This is my conference table.... Monday July 6th from 1-2pm YOU are welcome to JOIN ME and pick my brain "small as it may be" on ANYTHING...

- Have me Analyze your Deals

- Get help pricing or putting together a Scope of Work or Rehab Estimate

- Ask me about subcontractors, agents, wholesalers, hard money, you name it

- Get help putting together a business plan or strategy

- Ideas on raising money, partnering, JV agreements, forming llcs

- Having a hard time getting a permit? I can help!

- Networking and "Ideeting" with your fellow BP members

Seating is LIMITED to the number of chairs around my table, my office is just north of Atlanta GA in Marietta of Delk Rd and 75. There will be NO PITCHING and there is NO CATCH, just ME and a few of YOU helping each other out!

Interested? Hit me up before YOUR seat gets TAKEN by that wholesaler who is always STEALING your deals, marking them up 20k, and then pitching them back to YOU!!! I know you hate that guy.... And I know you would be REALLY mad if he got YOUR seat....  

PS...  My previous post about this got deleted...so re-reply if you posted on there.

This would be great but unfortunately I have work that day

@Bryan Vincent  The only thing you "HAVE" to do is call in sick and come have some fun with the rest of your Atlanta BP folks! You can goto work any ol' day, but how often do you get the opportunity to....

Who knows.... It could CHANGE your life! "Or get you fired..... but maybe that's a GOOD thing :)"

@Todd Whiddon ...same with me, I would love to get your input on my business strategy, but the 9-5 will have me tied up that day. 

@Todd Whiddon  I wouldn't miss this great opportunity.  I will rearrange my schedule to be there and I recommend anyone in the Atlanta area do the same.  Be ready, I plan on coming with questions and getting my money's worth! :)

@todd 

@Todd Whiddon undefined

Do you have these on a regular basis? I'd love to join next time I'm in Atlanta.

Skitch is great!

Originally posted by @Assaf Furman :

@todd 

@Todd Whiddonundefined

Do you have these on a regular basis? I'd love to join next time I'm in Atlanta.

Skitch is great!

This is the first time I've done this. But since there has been a fair amount of interest from people outside of Atlanta and from people in the ATL - GA that have a J-O-B, perhaps we'll do something via the inter-webs soon or maybe a breakfast type thing before people have to goto WORK and make OTHER people money... :)

And yes Skitch is.....

Originally posted by @David Bateman :

@Todd Whiddon  I wouldn't miss this great opportunity.  I will rearrange my schedule to be there and I recommend anyone in the Atlanta area do the same.  Be ready, I plan on coming with questions and getting my money's worth! :)

O-Snap! Atlanta Ladies... The sight of @David Bateman's hair ALONE is worth the price of admission!

Todd Whiddon ! What a great idea and wish I didn't live in California or if attend. Let us know if you want to do a live meeting on the Internet in the future. I'm down! By the ways, thanks for the help and estimates for my property off Powers Ferry a couple of months ago. Zach

At some point like Bon Jovi's song " Living on a Prayer " you have to go for it.

When I first started out 12 years ago in real estate I had a friend that started out just like me. When the rubber hit the road he always had things get in the way ( job, kids, etc. ).

I went out and made things happen with no excuses. Today I am living my dream life with commercial real estate and he is still at a restaurant being a part time agent doing residential. A lot of people say they want to break free but very few have what it takes to make it happen. They keep saying I will try to make it happen around this and this and 5,10,15 years go by and things are still the same.

We can all make excuses for why we can't do something. If you want something bad enough you will make a way for it to happen. The dreamers and the doer's. Which one will you be?

Originally posted by @Joel Owens :

At some point like Bon Jovi's song " Living on a Prayer " you have to go for it.

When I first started out 12 years ago in real estate I had a friend that started out just like me. When the rubber hit the road he always had things get in the way ( job, kids, etc. ).

I went out and made things happen with no excuses. Today I am living my dream life with commercial real estate and he is still at a restaurant being a part time agent doing residential. A lot of people say they want to break free but very few have what it takes to make it happen. They keep saying I will try to make it happen around this and this and 5,10,15 years go by and things are still the same.

We can all make excuses for why we can't do something. If you want something bad enough you will make a way for it to happen. The dreamers and the doer's. Which one will you be?

Nice Joel!

Couldn't have said it better myself... If I could vote twice for your post I would!

@Todd Whiddon

As a newbie, I welcome the opportunity to pick your brain.  See you at 1 a.m.  Thanks for the opportunity!

If there is still a seat at the table count me in.

This post has been removed.

@todd whiddon I arranged for a late lunch so I'll be able to make it!! I'll be a bit late though

Everyone should receive address via text.  We're slightly over capacity... so hope everyone remembered deodorant today!

So, since I was the first one to leave because I had to go back to work (darn it), I get to be the first to say how awesome this was!   @Todd Whiddon , thank you sooo much for hosting this event. Next time I'll make arrangements so I don't have to leave early. Anyone in the Atlanta area, I would highly recommend trying to attend the next one of these that Todd hosts - tons of info and great networking!  

I get to be the second one to say how awesome this event was today! @Todd Whiddon is such a cool guy for hosting and being so open with his wealth of information. I loved the fact that this was a small discussion group. Everyone had similar goals, and it allowed everyone to work together to accomplish major plans that will help the entire industry. This was time well invested and the epitome of power networking. 

@Todd Whiddon

What a great event today!  I particularly liked when you started dropping $100 bills from the ceiling...MAN, those who didn't come REALLY missed out!  

This was an amazing meeting. It's a shame I had to leave a bit early but I had an amazing time and I learned a lot. Thank you  for hosting this amazing event. And thank you @Todd Whiddon  for urging me to come by it was definitely time well spent. I Wish i could have stayed longer. I have more questions that I wanted to ask but alas work. luckily they didn't seem to realize I was gone so that's great!

Awesome event @Todd Whiddon  It was truly a very great group of people.  I liked the fact that we all had different experience levels, goals, strategies etc, but everyone was so open and willing to answer questions, pose thoughts and share experiences.  I am sure that everyone was able to walk away with something that will save them time or money.  I know I got a few nuggets of useful information and I couldn't wait to get home to my computer. Thanks again for being a great host and it was really nice to meet everyone.

UNTIL NEXT TIME :-)

“The future depends on what you do today.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

Thanks to all my Atlanta peeps that made it out and contributed to an AWESOME group pow-wow! 

The information we shared with each other is cool and all....but remember.... it's the RELATIONSHIPS we make and strengthen at these kinda things that make the world go round! 

Let's get out there and make some deals HAPPEN!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.