Charlotte NC meetup

Charlotte NC meetup

When:

Where:TBD

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2015 路 66 posts 路 21 votes

I looking to have a meet and greet in Charlotte. I'm looking at maybe the first Saturday in August.  The location and time is undetermined. It could be brunch,  lunch, or whatever.  The event will not be sponsored and nothing will be pitched.

0Reply
74 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2010 路 241 posts 路 127 votes
11y

That Turn out was GREAT... We need to do that AGAIN in September or October for sure. I did not expect that TURN OUT.. I figured 6 or 7 people were going to show up.. BOY was I wrong.. Meeting was a success.. Thanks for putting on and GLAD I can be of assistance.. 

See this reply in the discussion

58 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2015 路 15 posts 路 3 votes
    11y

    I'll likely be up for it.

    -Henry

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Gainesville, GA 路 Member since 2015 路 29 posts 路 16 votes
    11y

    I'm just South of you in North Georgia and I'd love to come and sit in and just learn, talk, chat, whatever. Extremely new to REI. Please keep us updated on time and place specifics. Plus, any excuse I can get to visit Charlotte I'll take. I love that city. So clean and nice.

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2015 路 33 posts 路 12 votes
    11y

    I'm in also...new to the area and looking to make some new friends 馃槑馃榾

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2010 路 241 posts 路 127 votes
    11y

    We can have a Meeting at one of my rehabs in charlotte that has been recently finished... It wont be enough seating but alot of space.. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2010 路 241 posts 路 127 votes
    11y

    inbox me to talk more about it

  • Investor 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2014 路 99 posts 路 18 votes
    11y

    I'm in! @Nasar Elarabi I would love to see one of your projects just because so hosting us there would be amazing! 

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2010 路 241 posts 路 127 votes
    11y

    I got 1 that is done but PArking might be an issue.  The rest of them are in the process.. But we can still make it work.. If everybody is cool with that I am good with it as well.. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2015 路 33 posts 路 12 votes
    11y

    Let me guess, bring your boots and gloves! I think @Nasar Elarabi is trying to squeeze some cheap labor out of unsuspecting victims (ahhh emmm follow investors) 馃槈. Just kidding, Great idea!

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2013 路 491 posts 路 253 votes
    11y

    Great idea, we haven't had a Charlotte Meetup in a couple months now.   

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2010 路 241 posts 路 127 votes
    11y

    lol at GREG that was a good idea though

  • Wholesaler 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2013 路 269 posts 路 66 votes
    11y

    I'm up for meeting at a rehab

  • Investor 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2015 路 66 posts 路 21 votes
    11y

    So Far everything sounds good, @Nasar set the time.

    @Nasar Elarabiundefined

  • Investor 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2014 路 99 posts 路 18 votes
    11y

    LOL @Nasar Elarabi and this cheap labor approach! But hey we're all hungry investors so you really should make it BYOT (bring your own tools). Just set the time but that Saturday is good for me so I'm in!

  • Commercial Real Estate Agent 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2013 路 2 posts 路 0 votes
    11y

    Address and date/time? @Nasar Elarabi

  • Professional 路 Clover, SC 路 Member since 2015 路 4 posts 路 2 votes
    11y
    I'm new here but am a contractor that focuses on investor rehabs and want to get into doing our own flip in the future. If you wouldn't mind having a local contractor at this meeting I would love to meet new investors in the area.
  • Real Estate Agent 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2013 路 16 posts 路 7 votes
    11y

    @Nasar Elarabi Whats the topic!!!

  • Gastonia, NC 路 Member since 2015 路 10 posts 路 5 votes
    11y
    Very interested!
  • Investor 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2015 路 1 post 路 0 votes
    11y

    This sounds great to me.  As a newbie investor and a future realtor, I'd love the opportunity to meet you all.  I really enjoyed your BP podcast, @Nasar Elarabi, and would be happy to see one of your rehabs.

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2010 路 241 posts 路 127 votes
    11y

    @Justice Cannie ok change the address to to the event to 3015 Hilliard Drive Charlotte 28205.. Lets do 1030am.. That 1 has ample parking.. however it has no seating..lol so everyone be prepared to stand.. also its totally under construction... 

  • Investor 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2015 路 69 posts 路 35 votes
    11y

    I also am interested.  Could be productive!

  • Specialist 路 Rock Hill, SC 路 Member since 2011 路 40 posts 路 6 votes
    11y

    I'm in, sounds like fun. 

  • James SlaughterPro Member
    Environmental Scientist / Investor 路 Statesville, NC 路 Member since 2015 路 94 posts 路 41 votes
    11y

    Sounds great, count me in!

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2014 路 129 posts 路 12 votes
    11y

    I will try to be there.

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Gainesville, GA 路 Member since 2015 路 29 posts 路 16 votes
    11y

    i got a chair. Lol. Man l really wanna make the 4 1/2 hr ride to meet some actionable people. 

  • Professional 路 Carlsbad, CA 路 Member since 2012 路 12k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Justice Cannie

    I will let our retirement account holders in the surrounding area know about this meetup.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.