Votes |
BP meet up last night in Portland Oregon

Jay Hinrichs#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Posted Aug 19 2015, 10:34
This event is brought to you by:

4 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I wanted to take a minute and thank everyone who attended last night for making the effort to join us.  there were over 50 in attendance.. Not sure how well other meet ups are attended but I thought this was pretty well attended for an informal meetup with no real agenda  LOL other than to mix and mingle.

I bought Pizza and Brad and his wife bought drinks for all. 

We talked about the new crowd funding opportunities coming to Oregon.. Brad talked about the PDX market and how he works with investors from his Brokerage company.

We discussed some direct marketing and wholesaling techniques as there were those just getting started.

We discussed out of state investing a little bit... as the Turn Key model is not well known in Portland... WE discussed the origins and the attraction to West Coast investors.. Also we discussed how to protect yourself when choosing a turn key rental.

We then broke and we spent another hour mingling and networking I witnessed many people making what looked like to me valuable connections.

And even when I kicked everyone out at 9:15 when I was leaving groups were still in the parking lot talking  !!!

Again thanks all hopefully you enjoyed yourself met some new contacts learned a little about something you may not have known etc.

Loading replies...