Omaha, NE Meetup

Omaha, NE Meetup

Where:Unknown

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 28 votes

Hey fellow BPers!

Due to recent interest in an unofficial meetup here in Omaha, NE. I've decided to go ahead and take the steps to set one up.

If you would be interested in attending or would like more information, please comment on the thread or shoot me a message. I'll keep the thread updated as plans progress.

Thank you in advance everyone!

1Reply
63 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · St Peterburg FL and Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 12 votes
10y

Warren Buffett, I belive.

I will try to think of a place to meet as well.  

See this reply in the discussion

66 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · St Peterburg FL and Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    I will attend. 

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hi fellow Nebraskans! Just stumbled across this thread, and I'd love to attend the meetup. Only problem is, I'll be in New York at the time. If possible, I'd love to Skype/FaceTime/Google Hangout for the meeting; I'd just need contact info from one of you.

    If someone would be comfortable with this, let me know. Thanks!

  • Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    @Dan Tracy - I'd be happy to set something up with you.

    @Steve Hannibal- Glad to hear it steve! I finished painting an entire house a few weeks ago, newfound respect for your business haha.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · IA · Member since 2015 · 157 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    I might be able to attend. 

  • Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Hey everyone how's it going?

    Just wanted to touch base. So for this Tuesday the 2nd of March how does Caffeine Dreams on Farnham road at 630 work for you guys and gals? 

  • Rental Property Investor · St Peterburg FL and Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Matt, March 2 is Wednesday. For clarification, which day are you talking about, Tuesday or Wednesday?

  • Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Oops. Thanks for pointing that out for me @Steve Hannibal I am looking at Wednesday the 2nd.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · IA · Member since 2015 · 157 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    That works for me. Wednesday at 6:30.

  • Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Perfect. See you guys there!

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Matthew Swisshelmjust wondering if you got my Colleague Request and PM

  • Rental Property Investor · St Peterburg FL and Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    I won't be able to attend now on Wednessday

  • Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Hello, I will be out of town on Wednesday, but my husband is interested in attending. His name is Radha Shankar, and he's here on BP but I cannot figure out how to @ him from my phone. He's excited to meet you guys tomorrow !
  • Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    @Dan Tracy- I did get your PM and I'm sure we can set something up. Check your inbox for coordination!

    @Steve Hannibal- Sorry to hear that! I'm sure we can set something else up that works for both you and @Account Closed.

  • Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Just wanted to thank everyone for coming. I know I learned plenty and personally took away much more from Wednesday's group then I thought I was going to!

    -Swiss

  • Omaha, NE · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hello, I just found this and realized I just missed it, but would be interested next time.  

  • Real Estate Agent · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hey there, I also just found this and I am interested in meeting up if there is still an interest.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.