Omaha, NE Meetup

Omaha, NE Meetup

Where:Unknown

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 28 votes

Hey fellow BPers!

Due to recent interest in an unofficial meetup here in Omaha, NE. I've decided to go ahead and take the steps to set one up.

If you would be interested in attending or would like more information, please comment on the thread or shoot me a message. I'll keep the thread updated as plans progress.

Thank you in advance everyone!

1Reply
61 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · St Peterburg FL and Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 12 votes
10y

Warren Buffett, I belive.

I will try to think of a place to meet as well.  

See this reply in the discussion

66 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · St Peterburg FL and Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Decmber 9th works for me. 

    @Shawn Ilg can you let us know if that work at your office?

  • Attorney · Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I cannot join you on the 9th due to the Nebraska - Creighton basketball game.  I could join you the following week if things got moved then, and I could make sure that the NE Realty office would be available then too.

  • Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 366 posts · 184 votes
    10y
    Hello Omaha BP-ers. I will look forward to attending a local unofficial BP meeting in the future. I'm not sure if I can make time during December. If I can't, definitely count me in during January!!
  • Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hey, everyone -

    Glad I found this topic! I'd love to attend any future meet ups. I will be traveling for the last two weeks of December, but I could certainly come in January or earlier in December.

  • Lincoln, NE · Member since 2014 · 57 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Hey Everyone,

    is there a set date for the December meet up yet? 

  • Real Estate Agent · Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I would love to attend! I've been interested in getting started in real estate for about 8 months now, reading up on it and trying to become more knowledgeable. I think starting to attend meetings would be a great way to keep building momentum. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

  • Lance A WhitePro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Lincoln, NE · Member since 2014 · 171 posts · 54 votes
    10y

    I would like to attend.

  • Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    How about Hy-Vee cafe 7-9 pm?  It is very quiet, kitchen is open, and free of charge.

    ~ Yoshi

  • Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I don't think the Dec BP meet happened, but the monthly REIA meeting is just around the corner on Monday, Dec 21.

    Anyone planning to attend ? My husband and I will be there, hoping to meet with at least a few of you there.

  • Real Estate Agent · Omaha, NE · Member since 2014 · 56 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    I will be there Gaya, I'm sure there will also be a few BP members there as well. Should be a pretty good meeting.

  • Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Good morning everyone!

    First let me apologize, I disappeared into a new project and work the last few weeks and was not on BP much at all. 

    But, it's the new year and time to get back into the swing of things here in Omaha, NE!

    Who's interested in another Meetup?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · IA · Member since 2015 · 157 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    I am.

  • Real Estate Agent · Omaha, NE · Member since 2014 · 56 posts · 13 votes
    10y
    Let's do it. I'm ready.
  • Rental Property Investor · St Peterburg FL and Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    I was wondering what happened to you. Good idea, I think another meet up would be great.

  • Real Estate Agent · Wentzville, MO · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Count me in.  Probably need to start getting an idea of when and where.  Thanks Matthew!

  • Lincoln, NE · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Count me in!

    Thanks 

  • Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    I am, too!  Make it very late in a day if possible.

    ~ Yoshi 

  • Rental Property Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    When will the next meetup be? I'd like to attend.

  • Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Hello again everyone!

    Again, I must apologize for a disappearing act. The military can be quite demanding and has chosen to be so over the last few weeks. 

    I hope you all understand, Duty comes first.

    How does March 2, 2016 around 6:30 PM sound?

    @Bob Renthammer @Richard Jump@Account Closed 

  • Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    I guess 4 tags is the limit here on PB. Here is invite pt. 2

    @Brian Johnson@Crystal H.@Gayathri Acharya Kallakuri@Lance A White

  • Real Estate Agent · Omaha, NE · Member since 2014 · 56 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    That works for me. Do we have a place setup to meet at?

  • Lance A WhitePro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Lincoln, NE · Member since 2014 · 171 posts · 54 votes
    10y

    I will not be available on the 2nd. There is a REIA meeting the third Monday of the month and we have a meet up in Lincoln the 2nd Monday of the month.

    I can attend future meetings. Keep me posted. 

  • Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Durn!  I work till 9pm.  Next time.  :D

    ~ Yoshi 

  • Real Estate Agent · Wentzville, MO · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    March 2nd works for me.  Looking forward to it!

  • Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Well right now with only three people being able to make it so far, I think we can leave the venue open and play it by ear until more people RSVP. I've both of your numbers so I'll shoot you a text a little closer to the second about the location.

    Thanks guys! I can't wait to see everyone.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.