Omaha, NE Meetup

Omaha, NE Meetup

Where:Unknown

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 28 votes

Hey fellow BPers!

Due to recent interest in an unofficial meetup here in Omaha, NE. I've decided to go ahead and take the steps to set one up.

If you would be interested in attending or would like more information, please comment on the thread or shoot me a message. I'll keep the thread updated as plans progress.

Thank you in advance everyone!

1Reply
62 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · St Peterburg FL and Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 12 votes
10y

Warren Buffett, I belive.

I will try to think of a place to meet as well.  

See this reply in the discussion

66 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · St Peterburg FL and Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Matthew, thanks for taking the initiative to have a meet-up.  I would be interested.

  • Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    I appreciate your initiative very much.  I am very interested!  Let us move forward.

    ~ Yoshi 

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    10y

    Send an invite to Warren!

  • Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Sounds like a great idea. I'm interested. 

  • Gretna, NE · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    I'm in

  • Investor · Bennington, NE · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I would be interested in attending a local meet-up. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Wentzville, MO · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Please include me as well.  Looking forward to the discussion.

  • Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Hey everyone, thank you for the interest!

    Sorry about the radio silence I was under the impression I had the thread followed for activity... and I was wrong. I'll actively monitor it so that it will not happen again.

    With there being REI activity on the second and third Mondays of the month. I think that setting our meetup for the FIRST Wednesday of the month would be a great way to collect accountability for the previous month and to help us get organized for the month to come.

    Still working on a location (It really just depends on the number of those interested.)

    If you have any suggestions or know of anyone you would like to invite send them my way!

    @Mindy Jensen - I'd love to invite Warren! I'm just not sure who Warren is?

  • Rental Property Investor · St Peterburg FL and Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Warren Buffett, I belive.

    I will try to think of a place to meet as well.  

  • Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Because that wasn't embarrassing... lol.

    Does Wednesday, November 4th at 630 work for everyone?

    Calling a few different places to find out the best location today. Looking around the Midtown-crossing area. I figure a centralized the location will lower the hassle-factor and more people will be willing to attend.

  • Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I'd be interested as well. That date should work for me.

  • Rental Property Investor · St Peterburg FL and Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Can we get a head count of who can make Nov 4 at 6:30?

  • Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Unofficial Omaha meetup is officially set.

    6:30 PM Wednesday, November 4, 2015. 

    Noli's Pizzeria in Midtown Crossing/Blackstone District.

  • Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Sorry I am working at the time. Any weekends possible? 

    ~ Yoshi 

  • Attorney · Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I will plan to be there.  Another available spot in the future is at my office (Nebraska Realty 171st and Dodge).  We have conference rooms of all sizes and a training room that can seat 50+.  Have a great day.

  • Architect · Papillion, NE · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 840 votes
    10y

    interested...

  • Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 115 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    Im There & looking forward to meeting everyone!

  • Lincoln, NE · Member since 2014 · 57 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    I would be able to make November 4th in Omaha!

  • Realtor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2011 · 110 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    I would also like to go to this meeting! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Omaha, NE · Member since 2014 · 56 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    I'm in. Can't wait to see everyone.

  • Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Hey, Omaha BPers. I'm trying to get an idea of how many can make it next Wednesday.

    So, I'm going to ask you to do one more thing for me before the meetup.

    If you are planning on attending please shoot me a message saying you would like to attend/RSVP and include your email or a contact number to reach you. I plan on shooting out a reminder Monday afternoon.

    Thank you in advance!

  • Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    First and foremost, 

    I wanted to thank everyone who was able to attend. We had a much larger turnout that I was expecting. It had nothing to do with my planning/organizational skills, and everything to do with the eagerness, passion, and willingness to teach and learn that I saw Wednesday night. So again, a huge thank you and good job to everyone that made the first meetup a success!

    To those who could not attend, I'm sorry to say that you missed out on a great night. That's fine though, there will be more! 

    I would like to ask your help in reaching out to investors in the area, whom you think might be interested. I was told that finding the thread and the meetup information was difficult. So, lets spread the word, thank you in advance for your efforts.

    Thank you everyone!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · IA · Member since 2015 · 157 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    Any more meet ups planned? December? I'm interested in attending.

  • Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Hey everyone, 

    I'm currently working on getting a better location for this next meetup. I'm hoping to have everything set up for the 2nd Unofficial Omaha, NE BP Meetup to take place on the 9th of December. 

    Please let me know your thoughts!

    -Swiss

  • Attorney · Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I will have to verify schedule at my building, but I assume that we can meet up at my office (new Nebraska Realty headquarters at 17117 Burt in Omaha).  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.