Meetup in surrounding areas of La Verne CA

Meetup in surrounding areas of La Verne CA

When:

Where:Starbucks 2145 Foothill Blvd La Verne CA 91750

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Custom wheelchair · La Verne, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes

Hello BP folks

My name is Brian and I wanted to find out if there's anybody in my surrounding area of La Verne CA that would like to have a REI meetup? We can network, exchange ideas, build a business relationship, refer business, do business, share our experience(s) with REI, talk about a book, failures, successes, etc...

I want to create a community of like minded individuals that have goals in REI. If you are that spirit, lets meet up.

Thanks!

2Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Chino Hills, CA · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 2 votes
10y

count me in, thx/

See this reply in the discussion

24 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Custom wheelchair · La Verne, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Glendora, Azusa, Pomona, Walnut, Diamond Bar, Chino, Chino Hills, Claremont, Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, well...you get it right? =)

  • Involved In Real Estate · Chino Hills, CA · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    keep me updated, I think I want to attend.

  • Custom wheelchair · La Verne, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Hans G. you got it! Thanks for replying.

  • Investor · Chino Hills, CA · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    count me in, thx/

  • Investor · La Verne, CA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    sounds inviting... I live in La Verne. Count me in...Jim

  • Custom wheelchair · La Verne, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Great! Looking forward meeting you @James Zeffery @Sam Kassi

  • Lender · Upland, CA · Member since 2009 · 112 posts · 27 votes
    10y

    Count me in... keep me posted... I'm in Upland

  • Custom wheelchair · La Verne, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Juan Carlos Quiroz Zolezzi, absolutely!

  • Rental Property Investor · Diamond Bar, CA · Member since 2014 · 25 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I am in diamond bar, keep me informed.

    thanks

    daniel liu

  • Rental Property Investor · Corona, CA · Member since 2015 · 46 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Hi I'm in Corona, I can't make it that night, but am very interested. Keep me informed.

  • Investor · ONTARIO, CA · Member since 2014 · 41 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Im all for this we need more REI clubs in the inland empire

  • Custom wheelchair · La Verne, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    You got it! @Gerry Medina @Anthony Woods @Daniel Liu. 

  • Glendora, CA · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    I would love to attend,  I am a local Realtor and I live in Glendora.   I think we do need a rei group in our area.  The few that I have attended were centered around teaching people how to flip houses and trying to sell their programs/training.  Let me know if you need any assisantance with anything, I would love to help get this started.

  • Specialist · ID · Member since 2015 · 121 posts · 53 votes
    10y

    I'm in Chino. I'm interested. Keep me on your email list.

  • Real Estate Investor · Covina, CA · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Brian Allado  I can't make it this time.  Keep me on your email list.  I'm in Covina, La Verna would be perfect for me.   If you have another meeting let me know! I'll switch my work schedule around for It.     Anyone else reading this: I'm looking for wholesalers & realtors that work in Fontana or Hemet, trying to get a rental in those areas, feel free to email me.     

  • Real Estate Investor · Covina, CA · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Brian Allado My information is down below!

  • Custom wheelchair · La Verne, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Laura Fahey, I'm glad you mentioned that bc I have the same experience with some meetups. This will be the first meet so I'm not sure what will happen. I don't want any selling, only a community of like minded individuals that have goals for REI. We can all share our ideas, experiences and network with each other. If you or anyone else have ideas, pls share here and we also can talk about that in the meetup. :)

    @Paul DoCampo, great, will do!

    @Brian Trunnell, this is just the start. I want to get a feeling of everyone's opinion and feedback. If we meet up once a week or once every two weeks. We will see. But I will keep you posted.

  • Full Time Rehabber · Covina, CA · Member since 2012 · 28 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    Brian 

    Count me in. I live in Covina and this would be fantastic. I've been attending Bill Tan's REI in Arcadia for over a year. But would love to join in a new one.

    Please keep me posted and let me know if there is anything I can do to help. 

    Thanks 

  • Investor · Covina, CA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    So cool. I believe I will be able to make it!

  • Custom wheelchair · La Verne, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Jose Reyes, I'm excited because this is the first meeting. I want everyone to feel welcome and for everyone to feel satisfied with this meetup. Looking to meet you and everyone else.

    @Carlos Ramirez, hope to see you :)

  • Real Estate Agent · San Bernardino, CA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    I recently signed up to BP and I am looking forward to doing a meet up.  I am a newbie in the real estate game but I would be great to hear all of your stories and learn.  Unfortunately I can't go to this one but the next one count me in!

  • Custom wheelchair · La Verne, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hello just an update, we are outside the patio near a fountain. See you soon.

  • Custom wheelchair · La Verne, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Just wanted to thank you to the people that came out. It was fun to meet you all. Glad to hear and share everyone's experiences. We all learned and enjoyed everyone. We plan on throwing another meetup once a month. Next event will posted next month. Stay tuned.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.