Charlotte, NC Meetup

40 Replies

• Unknown
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello All, 

With the new year on the horizon, I want to go ahead and get a regular BP meetup going in Charlotte.  We would love to host at The Brass Tap in South End, and I'd like to propose the 3rd or 4th Monday of every month.  That would make the first meetup of 2016 either January 18th or 25th.  Last time I believe we did 7pm and that seemed to work well.  @Troy Knight @Don Harris @Justin F. @Jasmine S. @Abhi Golhar let me know your thoughts, and please feel free to tag anyone else!

Thanks for the responses, everyone! We will plan on 01/25 @ 7pm until whenever. No structure, just a casual get together for BPers and any other REI enthusiasts. Look forward to seeing you all there!

The address is 1440 S. Tryon St #105, Charlotte, NC 28211.  We're next to Wooden Robot Brewery.

Thank you for hosting this event.  I plan to attend unless I have a business conflict, also hope that being from South Carolina is not an exclusion!  This would be my first BP event.

@Dave Hurt - Thanks for setting this all up.  I'm brand new to the Charlotte area and I'm looking to connect with people who love real estate.  This is my first ever BP post and will be my first BP meet-up.  Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow.