Charlotte, NC Meetup

Charlotte, NC Meetup

Where:Unknown

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

SC · Member since 2014 · 303 posts · 183 votes

Hello All, 

With the new year on the horizon, I want to go ahead and get a regular BP meetup going in Charlotte.  We would love to host at The Brass Tap in South End, and I'd like to propose the 3rd or 4th Monday of every month.  That would make the first meetup of 2016 either January 18th or 25th.  Last time I believe we did 7pm and that seemed to work well.  @Troy Knight@Don Harris@Justin F.@Jasmine S.@Abhi Golharlet me know your thoughts, and please feel free to tag anyone else!

0Reply
43 views

Most Popular Reply

Curtis WatersBusiness Member
Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 291 posts · 176 votes
10y

Go to meetup.com - search for Hobby Millionaire Charlotte.  Multiple meetings each week.

See this reply in the discussion

40 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    Dave,

    I think thats great and please include me!

  • Wholesaler · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Thanks Dave! Looking forward to it!

    Don Gerstein 

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    10y

    @Dave Hurt - great idea!  Your place made for a great meet up before.  I am hoping to make it again on the 18th or 25th.  Just let us know when.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 12 votes
    10y
    Man, every time work gets in the way :( I'd love to meet you all down the line and check out Dave Hurt 's new hot spot! I second the idea of a regular Meetup 👍👍 Happy New Year everyone!
  • Real Estate Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Dave Hurt Sounds like a great idea! We look forward to meeting other investors in the Charlotte area! 

  • SC · Member since 2014 · 303 posts · 183 votes
    10y

    @Deb Jones@Don Gerstein@Greg Mucha@Kelvin Allen thanks for the interest!  The best day for me would be the 25th.  Unless there are overwhelming objections by the end of the day today, I'll go ahead and put it in the books!  

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 79 posts · 33 votes
    10y

    Awesome.  I will plan on attending.  Thanks!

  • Clayton, NC · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    This meetup sounds good. I can be there. Thanks!

  • Full-Time Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    interested.. thanks for offering to host.. free beer right? :)

  • SC · Member since 2014 · 303 posts · 183 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed ha!  Ya know unfortunately the state of NC doesn't allow that BUT I'll make sure there are some aggressive food discounts for BPers.

  • New to Real Estate · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 177 posts · 69 votes
    10y

    Hey @Dave Hurt I would love to attend, this would be my first time ever going to a RE Meetup. I can attend 18th or 25th.

    Thanks,

    Jesse

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 378 posts · 82 votes
    10y

    @Dave Hurt - I'm in for the 25th!

  • Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 935 posts · 467 votes
    10y

    @Dave Hurt Thanks for hosting again Dave, I plan to be there. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Harrisburg, NC · Member since 2014 · 121 posts · 44 votes
    10y

    We can do the 25th. Looking forward to meeting everyone. 

  • James SlaughterPro Member
    Environmental Scientist / Investor · Statesville, NC · Member since 2015 · 94 posts · 41 votes
    10y

    @Dave Hurt Looking forward to first BP meet-up, and discussing real estate over a cold one.  Count me in!

  • SC · Member since 2014 · 303 posts · 183 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the responses, everyone! We will plan on 01/25 @ 7pm until whenever. No structure, just a casual get together for BPers and any other REI enthusiasts. Look forward to seeing you all there!

    The address is 1440 S. Tryon St #105, Charlotte, NC 28211.  We're next to Wooden Robot Brewery.

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Not sure I'll make this one due to me being out of town with work conflict but I would look forward to attending a meet up in the future.

  • Belmont, NC · Member since 2013 · 139 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    Looking forward to seeing everyone again! Maybe we can get the owner of Summit & Crowne Realty to buy us a drink :) @Abhi Golhar? 

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    @Dave Hurt This sounds like a great opportunity! I am excited to sit down and meet some fellow BPers. I am all for the regular meet ups and will be able to attend on the 25th so count me in. See everyone soon.

  • Real Estate Agent · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    @Dave Hurt Thanks for organizing this meetup. please count me in too. 

  • Investor · Rock Hill, SC · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thank you for hosting this event.  I plan to attend unless I have a business conflict, also hope that being from South Carolina is not an exclusion!  This would be my first BP event.

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    @Dave Hurt - Thanks for setting this all up.  I'm brand new to the Charlotte area and I'm looking to connect with people who love real estate.  This is my first ever BP post and will be my first BP meet-up.  Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow.  

  • Fort Mill, SC · Member since 2014 · 48 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    Hey guys, I'll be there as well.  This will be my first for Charlotte meetup.  Looking forward to meeting others.

  • SC · Member since 2014 · 303 posts · 183 votes
    10y

    I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night, and GO PANTHERS!

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Dave Hurt I'd love to attend, but can not make it tonight. Please let me know when the next one is. Thanks! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.