• St. Thomas, Ontario
Votes |
London Ontario May 17

Matt Geerts
  • Investor
  • St. Thomas, Ontario
Posted Apr 27 2016, 04:57

33 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Our last event was a big success with 16+ people in attendance, and it was unanimous that we need to do this regularly. It was also widely requested that we start earlier to make more room for deeper discussion.

So please join me again at Tiger Jacks on Southdale Rd. in London Ontario at 6:30pm on Tuesday May 17th, 2016.

This time around I'd like to add just a BIT of structure to our meet-up. The one thing that we all hear over and over again on the Bigger Pockets Podcasts is that the number one reason why people give up, fail or never get started in REI is a lack of taking action!

So this time around I'd like to encourage everyone to bring to the table one thing they've done in the last month to advance their real estate investments, and one thing they plan to do in the next month. No matter how big or small, any action is better than no action.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all again!

Loading replies...