Phoenix Area Happy Hour Meetup

Phoenix Area Happy Hour Meetup

When:

Where:Bar Louie Tempe - 2000 E Rio Salado Pkwy #1220, Tempe, AZ 85281

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 167 posts · 127 votes

Mark your calendars for the next happy hour! I would like to try a Thursday to see how it works for everyone's schedule. Any feedback is appreciated.  Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

keywords - social event meet up tempe scottsdale arizona az networking

2Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

J. MartinPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
10y

@Michael ha

@Michael Hackerundefined,

Hopefully I'm not stepping on any toes here, but I'm in Phoenix this week (but not next week), and wanted to invite a few local investors out for a beer - maybe THIS Thursday ALSO 5/19/16 - if they don't mind having a beer and talking about RE twice in 2 weeks!

Would you be up for coming out to chat this week also Michael? Or a day that works better for you this week also? @Herwin G., @Dick Rosen, @Andres Rossini, @Joshua Hill, @Billy Bell @Serge S., have a beer this Thursday, 5/19, also? (not in place of Michael's meeetup)

I invest in the San Francisco Bay Area, and have a meetup group there. But I'm traveling around the country and wanted to exchange war stories with some Southwest investors. I was hiking over by the ASU campus where they have Microsoft, Zenefits, KPMG, etc in what looks like a bunch of large single-tenant office buildings, with the ASU university in the background (lots of international students I hear), and a large hospital just below that.

Looks like a potential furnished rental goldmine!! Tech companies, international students, traveling nurses. There's even some inexpensive duplexes and 4plexes nearby (relatively speaking to Bay and potential furnished rents lol). And a couple condos that aren't too crazy, although I'm generally not a fan of condos..

See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thanks for organizing @Michael Hacker it was great to meet everyone. For those who I didn't meet, I look forward to our introduction in the future. Have a great weekend everyone!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.