6/14/16 - Grand Rapids, MI - Cash Flow Game & Networking Night

6/14/16 - Grand Rapids, MI - Cash Flow Game & Networking Night

This event is brought to you by:Kozy Komfort Assisted Living

When:

Where:Brookfield Office Plaza 950 28th St SE, Bld E, Suite 105 Grand Rapids, MI 49508

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Ram MishraPro Member
Lender · Battle Creek, MI · Member since 2011 · 47 posts · 4 votes

Please RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/miepicrein/

0Reply
24 views

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2011 · 53 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Hi @Ram Mishra,

    Your post here came up on my key word search (Grand Rapids).  I live in Denver however, I'm flying to MI to visit my sister and dad in Charlevoix but also staying a few days in GR to check out the real estate market.  Real estate in Denver has really gone through the roof and it's become difficult to buy more properties so I've decided to take a look at the mid west and GR has caught my eye for many reasons.  Is it at all possible to attend your meetup listed above next week?  I'm also looking to chat with anyone that could give me some insight to the market there.  If you have the time would it be possible to connect with you and find out more?  It looks like you have quite a bit of experience there.  Or you can point me in the right direction?  Thanks alot!

    lora

  • Paul LeasonPro Member
    Realtor · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2012 · 172 posts · 70 votes
    10y

    Lora, I am based in GR and have been investing since 2009 and know the markets around here pretty good. I would be happy to chat over a coffee and show you around some of the neighborhoods. If there are any properties that catch your eye on the MLS, give me notice and we can get inside of them too.

    Paul

  • Ram MishraPro Member
    OP
    Lender · Battle Creek, MI · Member since 2011 · 47 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hi Lora, of course you can come, talk and discuss with us, not sure how long you are in GR for, but here is a schedule of meetings for next week..

    Tuesday 6/14 is our Cash Flow Game Night and Thursday 6/16 is a Renatus Orientation night at my office.  950 28th St SE, Bld E, Ste 105, GR, MI 49508

    We also have 2 other groups which I highly recommend if you want to connect with other investors in person while you are in GR. 

    1. West Michigan REI Club (Mon, June 13th)

    Buffalo Wild Wings, 2720 44th St Sw, Wyoming, MI

    http://www.meetup.com/WestMichiganREIClub/

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/217680545023443/

    - there will be around 50-60 people at this meeting.

    2.  Friday Morning Breakfast Roundtable from 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. at

    Cheshire Grill, 2162 Plainfield Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49505

    Join local REI Investors, Vendors, Landlords, and more every Friday morning at the Cheshire Grill for a great networking opportunity. There are many senior investors there that are more than willing to help out. You can also see some of the postings and notes at

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/34303550975/?fref=...

    In case you are interested in other markets like Kalamazoo area, I'm also a member here, very good group...Jen, the organizer, does a lot of flips and rentals in this area

    KARHA - Kalamazoo Area Rental Housing Association (Tue, June 28th)
    http://www.meetup.com/KARHA-Kalamazoo-Area-Rental-Housing-Association/

    Hope that helps, looking forward to meeting you next week. 

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2011 · 53 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Hi @Paul Leason!

    Oh that would be fabulous!  Thank you so much.  I'll be in GR from 15th (evening) - 18th (mid afternoon).  What does your calendar look like?  I'm wide open during the day times.  I'd love to learn more about the neighborhoods, trends, culture, etc.  I love learning more about the culture, people and their interests maybe more so than looking at houses, although I like doing that too  ;)

    lora

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2011 · 53 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    @ Ram Mishra,

    Thanks alot for all the info.  Is the Friday breakfast the same as the RPOA breakfast?  

    Funny you mention Kalamazoo, I was checking that out last night.  I won't have time to venture there this time around but I did find the KARHA meetup - good info!  

    thank you!  It's great to see all the groups and interest there in RE.  

    lora

  • Paul LeasonPro Member
    Realtor · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2012 · 172 posts · 70 votes
    10y

    @Lora H. let's plan for Thursday or Friday. I have an appt Thursfay from 4pm but can make time before then. 

    PM me at [email protected] and we will sort something out. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2016 · 262 posts · 205 votes
    10y
    Ram, What time is the Cash Flow game night Tuesday? I have always wanted to play! Thanks! Hi, Paul!!!
  • Real Estate Professional · Plainwell, MI · Member since 2015 · 144 posts · 31 votes
    10y

    @Ram Mishra I'm sorry I missed this, how did it go?

  • Ram MishraPro Member
    OP
    Lender · Battle Creek, MI · Member since 2011 · 47 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    @James Austin, it was good! The next game is on the Tuesday, June 28th, 6:30pm, 950 28th St SE, Bld E, Ste 105, GR, MI 49508

  • Real Estate Professional · Plainwell, MI · Member since 2015 · 144 posts · 31 votes
    10y

    @Ram Mishra I will make every attempt to be there, thanks for the info.

  • Jeff GeesemanPro Member
    Investor · Cadillac, MI · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    @Ram Mishra. Hi Ram, do you have to be a member of a local reimbursement club to attend?  I'm am from Cadillac, but temporarily staying in Grand Rapids and would like to check out the game 

  • Ram MishraPro Member
    OP
    Lender · Battle Creek, MI · Member since 2011 · 47 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    @Jeff Geeseman, Hi Jeff it's free, anyone is welcome to attend. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.