Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.
Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
Hello RTP folks! We'll be meeting this month on Thursday 8/25 at Mellow Mushroom in downtown Raleigh from 6-8pm. The address is 601 W Peace St, Raleigh. Come and meet other investors, wholesalers, agents and contractors! Hope to see you there!
* No RSVP necessary, but if you know for sure you're coming, mention it on this thread, so I can let Mellow Mushroom know that I need more space than planned.
* I tried to tag some of the people I'm connected with, but I couldn't get everyone, so please tag others for attention.
Keywords: Apex, Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Garner, Fuquay Varina, Knightdale, Mebane, Zebulon, Creedmoor, Roxboro, Goldsboro, Smithfield, Sanford, Holly Springs, Angier, Wendell, Youngsville, Franklinton, Louisburg, Oxford, Hillsborough, Burlington, Siler City, Pittsboro, Lillington, Fayetteville, Triangle, RTP, RDU, Research Triangle
Mechanicsville, VA · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 2 votes
10y
Hello there everyone, I am a college student who wants to go into real estate/real estate investing when I get out of college in the Research Triangle Area. I'd love to connect with each one of y'all! If y'all have any tips or information about the Research Triangle area I'd love to talk!
Investor · Apex, NC · Member since 2014 · 340 posts · 188 votes
10y
It was great seeing everyone last night. I look forward to next month! Maybe some private lenders should show up?! I felt like we had several people needing money for Raleigh area work.
Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 69 posts · 5 votes
10y
@Dawn Brenengen hey dawn, im from raleigh, nc but im stationed in norfolk va right now and im looking to build a team up there to start investing. I would love to chat with you more.