• Alexandria, VA
Votes |
Northern Virginia Real Estate Investors Meetup

Charles Huang
  • Attorney
  • Alexandria, VA
Posted Feb 13 2017, 15:14

10 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi everyone,

This originally started as a thread on the Virginia forum.

This is a meetup for real estate investors so that people can get motivated to become investors and learn things from other investors and professionals. I am looking to keep it free with no sales pitches or cover charges, so we'll probably meet at public places or anyone's office if they are looking to volunteer space. As an attorney, I'd be happy to start off our meetings with some hand out(s) describing something important in the realm of real estate law and I know other professionals such as CPAs, loan officers, and contractors who'd be happy to contribute. 

We try to meet every other week at the upstairs Wegmans cafe area from 8:30 to 9:45. From the Wegmans prepared food area, take the stairs up on floor and there's a set of three double doors (seen in the image). Make your way through this room and at the end there is another area to the right and that's where we'll be!

Loading replies...