Investor Meetup in Mesa, Arizona

Investor Meetup in Mesa, Arizona

This event is brought to you by:Greenlee Investments, LLC

When:

Where:3048 E Baseline Rd. Ste. 107, Mesa, AZ 85204

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Shiloh LundahlPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes

Hello everyone,

About a month and a half ago we held an investor meet up in Mesa, Arizona. There were about 20 to 25 people that came and we had a great opportunity to network.  Let's do it again! 

This time we will be talking about specific deals from start to finish and lessons learned from those deals.   We will be going over specific numbers, and how we got those numbers. This should be great for new investors and investors who want to sharpen their skills. 

2Reply
47 views

Most Popular Reply

Financial Advisor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 21 votes
9y
Let me know when/where!
See this reply in the discussion

21 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Financial Advisor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 21 votes
    9y
    Let me know when/where!
  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    9y

    @Daniel Lehrman thanks for the inquiry. Here it is for anyone who wants it:

    3048 East Baseline Rd. Suite 108 Mesa, AZ 85204 

    August 16, 2017 at 7:30 PM

    I hope to see everyone there who can make it.

  • Real Estate Investor · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    @Shiloh Lundahl this is awesome! I'll be there! Can't wait to meet you all! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Awesome! I'm a new to the phoenix area and very excited to meet and network with investors here! 

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    9y

    @Catherine Angle  that sounds great. I look forward to meeting you also.

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    9y

    @Gilbert Akpan welcome to the Phoenix area. It will be great to have you with us at the meet up. I look forward to meeting with you.

  • Real Estate Investor · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    @Gilbert Akpan I am in the same situation as you are. I came to Phoenix a couple months ago and want to get started and find opportunities with other investors! 

  • Investor · Dallas · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Hello Shiloh, is there a sign up required to join?
  • Real Estate Agent · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    @Catherine Angle @Shiloh Lundahl Thank you for the warm welcome! looking forward to meeting everyone 

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    9y

    @Robert Lacey  there is no sign-up required to join the meet up. It will be great to see you there. I am looking forward to it.

  • Investor · Peoria, AZ · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    This is great. This is the first meetup I could make work with my schedule. It seems like every time I find a meetup it is when I am working. Will have to talk to my boss man at work and get out a little early. I will see you there.

    Thanks,

    Anthony 

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    9y

    @Anthony Harmon we look forward to seeing you there.

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    9y

    Hey everybody, my business partner @Jason Moss and I are  excited for the meet up tomorrow night. We are going to go over a few properties that we have done this year and  talk about our wins and lessons learned from our mistakes. We look forward to meeting everyone there. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 59 posts · 15 votes
    9y

    99.9% sure I'm in!

  • Mesa, AZ · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    @Shiloh Lundahl - I can't make tomorrow's meet-up, but let me know of future events.  I would like to attend.

  • Wholesaler · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    9y
    Glad I just came across this post! Finally got my key word alerts set up. My brother and I (also my business partner) will be there! We are new investors just getting started right here in east mesa.
  • Investor · Peoria, AZ · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I will be leaving work right at 7 and heading over. I should be close to being on time. :) This will be my first so I am excited to sit and listen with like minded individuals!

  • Chandler, AZ · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hello everyone! 

    Newbie here :) 

    when is the next meet up?

  • Avondale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 46 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    @Sinai Robinson  Hi there! I know there is one scheduled in North phoenix area on Tuesday the 12th.  If you go to events, then Arizona you will find it posted there. 

  • Chandler, AZ · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y
  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    when is the next meeting going to take place?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.