Portland - Tualatin Meetup

Portland - Tualatin Meetup

When:

Where:Stickmen Brewing, 19475 SW 118th Ave, Suite 1, Tualatin, OR 97062

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Sherwood, OR · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 11 votes

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to put together an event for those of us on the south side of town. No agenda, just come grab a drink, meet some new people and talk about what you're doing with real estate. Invite anyone you think would find it valuable to network with others in the industry.

Please give a quick reply if you plan on coming, and tag other on BP you think might be interested.

1Reply
117 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 496 posts · 296 votes
9y

Sounds good, I will be there. 

See this reply in the discussion

37 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 496 posts · 296 votes
    9y

    Sounds good, I will be there. 

  • Sherwood, OR · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 11 votes
    9y
  • Real Estate Agent · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 85 posts · 37 votes
    9y

    I'd love to meet investors around the area.  I'll be there!

  • Sherwood, OR · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Tony Ngo! I look forward to meeting you there!

  • Tigard, OR · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    Thanks for tagging me.  I'll try and make it.

  • Investor · Newberg, OR · Member since 2012 · 161 posts · 82 votes
    9y

    Kyle - I would love to attend but I do a laundry outreach on Newberg the second Wednesday of every month - please keep me in the loop for future events!! I might send my husband in my place!

  • Rental Property Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    I Look forward to meeting new people and learn what's working for you all. 

  • Jeff HartleyPro Member
    Lake Oswego, OR · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    I'll be there

  • Realtor · Portland, OR · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Would love to go and see how we can all help each other too!

  • Silverton, OR · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Hello Kyler Pace , what is the time and date? Thanks.
  • Flipper · Tualatin, OR · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    @Kyler Pace I will not be able to attend this one, but it would be nice to have something on this side of town in the future.

  • Sherwood, OR · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    @Jon Kampen Wednesday, September 13, 5:30 pm (or whenever you can come)

  • Investor · Happy Valley, OR · Member since 2012 · 5 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    Count me in! Looking forward to meeting all of you at this meetup!

  • Silverton, OR · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Have you seen this Kevin Dickson ?
  • Lender · Tualatin, OR · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    Thanks for setting this up Tyler, I'll add it to my calendar.

  • Hillsboro, OR · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    I would like to meet those of you who have stated you will be attending.  See you there.

  • Real Estate Agent · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 74 posts · 37 votes
    9y

    I live a few minutes away but will be at an event that week. Next meet Stickman is great

  • Kevin DicksonPro Member
    Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 24 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Jon Kampen:

    Have you seen this Kevin Dickson ?

     Now I have and I will 100% be attending. I look forward to meeting you all.

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I will be there! I look forward to meeting you all! 

  • Real Estate Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    I will put it on my calander and look forward to meeting everyone.
  • Lender · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    I will be there as well, my first BP event! So excited to start networking!

  • Investor · Boring, OR · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    I get off work at 5:30pm but I am going to try and make it

    Thanks for putting it together

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Hey everyone, I will try to join as well!! Cheers ! 

  • Investor · Beaverton, OR · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hi @Kyler Pace I would like to attend your meet up and get to know several of you.  Count me in!   

    Cheers, 

  • Sherwood, OR · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    @Paul Monroe glad you can make it! See you there!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.