Nashville Investor Meet-Up

Nashville Investor Meet-Up

When:

Where:2221 Bandywood Dr, Nashville, TN 37215

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Developer · Nashville, TN · Member since 2013 · 81 posts · 68 votes

Hi Nashville folks!

We had such a great time and turnout at the last meet-up a week ago, that I wanted to reprise!

Everyone will have a chance to introduce themselves and their business, and let the group know what they're seeking to help their business grow.

I may also find an experienced investor to share some tips and insight with us for 10 minutes or so.

But ultimately, the goal is for us all to have a place to continue to expand our network of like-minded people, share opportunities, and encourage one another to continue pushing.

I'll have a space at the Crow's Nest reserved, and it is an open invitation! Come on, come all!

Brian

3Reply
30 views

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Nashville, TN · Member since 2013 · 81 posts · 68 votes
    9y

    CORRECTION: We are meeting at 4PM. Not 4AM.

  • Hendersonville, TN · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Brian Bandas for organizing this!

  • Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    This is my first BP event. I look forward to meeting everyone.

  • Cane Ridge, TN · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    This will be my first BP event, and I'm excited to meet everyone.

  • Dan BeaulieuPro Member
    Lender · Knoxville, Tennessee (TN) · Member since 2016 · 422 posts · 667 votes
    8y

    Couldn't make the last one, but I look forward to meeting everybody this time! @Brian Bandas 

  • Daniel HymanBusiness Member
    CPA · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Brian Bandas

    My partner and I are looking into the Nashville market where I have a lot of family. I am planning a potential pilot trip in November. Is there a BP meetup planned for November?

    My Online Accountant572 Reviews
  • Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 16 votes
    8y
    Hi when is this event??? Thanks!!
  • Developer · Nashville, TN · Member since 2013 · 81 posts · 68 votes
    8y

    @Kelly Kormos This event is this tomorrow--Tuesday Oct 17--starting around 4pm at the Crow's Nest in Green Hills.

    2221 Bandywood Dr, Nashville, TN 37215

    Hope to see you there!!

  • Developer · Nashville, TN · Member since 2013 · 81 posts · 68 votes
    8y

    @Daniel Hyman I definitely plan on putting one together for November although I don't have one set up yet. Will probably do it later this week, after this event. Hopefully it'll work for your trip! When are you coming?

  • Developer · Nashville, TN · Member since 2013 · 81 posts · 68 votes
    8y

    @David Favreau @Jessica Bell @Dan Beaulieu Looking forward to meeting you guys!

    @Kimani Bonner Absolutely! My pleasure!

  • Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 16 votes
    8y
    Great- I should be able to at least stop by for a little bit!! Thanks
  • Daniel HymanBusiness Member
    CPA · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Brian Bandas It looks like within the first 2 weeks of November. Keep me posted!

    My Online Accountant572 Reviews
  • Developer · Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 21 votes
    8y

    Hey @Brian Bandas and everyone else! I would absolutely love to attend one of the meetups!  I can't make the one this afternoon...already told little man I'd take him to cub scouts...but I'd really like to attend the next one! I will be following the thread!

  • Developer · Nashville, TN · Member since 2013 · 81 posts · 68 votes
    8y
    Looking forward to seeing everyone in just a bit!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.