Loudoun County Virginia Meet Up

Loudoun County Virginia Meet Up

When:

Where:43459 Riverpoint Dr, Lansdowne, VA 20176

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 19 votes

Loudoun County Real Estate Meet Up

The meeting will be pretty informal with no set presentation. We will simply go around the around the room and you can tell us about yourself, what you are working on or anything you need help with.  I will not be pitching any products or services but I do want anyone attending to be able to share deals or services that may benefit the group.

The location I have secured only has room for 20 people so let me know ASAP if you can make it.

0Reply
35 views

17 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Strasburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hi Chris, 

    I'd love to attend but Sunday's are not an option for me. Thank you for your efforts to put something together in this area. We need it! If you need a hand with putting this or future events together, I'd love to help. Again, thank you for trying to put this together.

    V/r,

    Forest

  • Real Estate Broker · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Hi Chris,

    I am interested in attending the event.  Please send me details and I will make plans to be there.  

    Thank you!

    Joe

  • Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    @Joe Serafin the details are as follows:

    10/22/2017 at 09:30AM

    43459 Riverpoint Dr, Lansdowne, VA 20176

    Please click the attending event button above if you can make it.

  • Accountant · Sterling, VA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Hello Chris,

    I'm over in Sterling/Cascades and am interested in attending, but am unavailable for the 10/22 date, so I will look out for next month's meet-up!

    Thanks for putting this together!

    Matt

  • Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 19 votes
    8y

    @Matthew Young we will catch at the next meeting.  I'm not sure if we will have a meeting next month based with the Thanksgiving holiday.   I was thinking about seeing if 3 December works for most everyone for the next meeting.

    I look forward to meeting everyone else on Sunday.  It looks like we have 13 people attending so far.

  • Tysons Corner, VA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    Hi - is there still space in this meeting? I’d be interested to attend though I am not investing in DMV, right now I am working on a property in NOLA. Thanks! Dana
  • Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 19 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed there is certainly still room and you do not need to be investing in the DMV.   Please just click the attending button above if you can make it.

  • Herndon, VA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Hi Chris,

    I just signed up to attend.  My husband wants to come too but I don't see a way to rsvp for 2.  Thanks!

    Jennifer Cherpes

  • Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 19 votes
    8y

    @Jennifer Cherpes I guess your husband does not have a bigger pockets account?  If not, it's looking like we are at 15 so you should be good.....I only have room for 20.

  • Investor · Herndon, VA · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hi Chris, 

    I'd love to attend the event but Sundays are not working for me as well. If any one has a plan to put together an event in this area any weekday evenings, please let me know. I wish you all the best.

    Thank you!

    Solomon 

  • Tysons Corner, VA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Apologies - have come down with a wretched cold and will not subject you all to it. Hope to make the next one! Best. Dana

  • Investor · Ashburn, VA · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @Chris Strokes You're the man for putting this in motion. I recently bought my first property in Ashburn and would love to meet/connect with other investors in Loudoun. I'll definitely be at the next event!

  • Technology Contractor · Ashburn, VA · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hello. My name is Adam and I live in Ashburn (Broadlands). I am interested in attending the December meeting. Please confirm.

  • Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 19 votes
    8y

    @Adam B. sorry but I have been slow in picking a date for a December meeting.  I'll get something decided soon.

  • Technology Contractor · Ashburn, VA · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    No worries, thanks @Chris Strokes

  • ashburn, VA · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    @Chris Strokes -- any chance of reviving this meet up and meeting up again soon?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.