Denton County Investors Meet Up

Denton County Investors Meet Up

When:

Where:Market Street 3800 Long Prairie Rd, Flower Mound, TX 75028

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Denton, TX · Member since 2014 · 31 posts · 6 votes

Come join our second meet up at Market Street in Flower Mound Texas!

A few local investors on BiggerPockets from Flower Mound, Denton, Highland Village, Argyle, and Lewisville and surrounding areas will be present.

Anyone is welcome, and we plan to discuss real estate investing and meet with other investors in the area. There is no set agenda and there are no sales pitches. We had some great conversations about our goals and what we are investing in at our last meet up.

We will be at Market Street in Flowermound at 7pm on October 30th at 7pm.

Hope to see you there!

1Reply
63 views

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2013 · 66 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    Thanks Max!

  • Lender · dfw, TX · Member since 2016 · 88 posts · 48 votes
    8y

    @Tyler Hodgson FYI.   Looking forward to seeing people again. 

  • Tyler HodgsonBusiness Member
    Investor · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 192 votes
    8y

    Thanks Trevor. Got it on my calendar

  • Investor · Denton, TX · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Putting it on my calendar now. Look forward to connecting!

  • Rental Property Investor · Hoschton, GA · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    I can't attend this one but would love to attend the next one. Please let me know how I can get invites.

    Thank you

  • Carrollton, TX · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    This will be the first time for me so I hope to meet everyone, but I can't promise I won't forget your name.  Now remembering your face, usually not a problem.

  • Lender · dfw, TX · Member since 2016 · 88 posts · 48 votes
    8y

    @Marco Rodriguez we will continue to set it up there BP for now then maybe change it to meetup.  I'll make sure to put the link up so everyone on this thread can see. 

    We seem to be getting more and more people wanting to show up, so we will eventually will accommodate that - I'll keep you posted.

  • Lender · dfw, TX · Member since 2016 · 88 posts · 48 votes
    8y

    @Zach Faris  Here's the group thread. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2013 · 66 posts · 22 votes
    8y

    Turns out I will be out of town. Hope you guys have a productive meeting. Will look forward to the next one!

  • Carrollton, TX · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    will try to be there to connect with you guys

  • Lender · dfw, TX · Member since 2016 · 88 posts · 48 votes
    8y

    @Marc Tuckey sorry man.  Catch you at next one!

  • Lender · dfw, TX · Member since 2016 · 88 posts · 48 votes
    8y

    Was great catching up with everyone again and meeting everyone who was new.  We may start doing a topic since we have people who specialize in so many areas.  We could do that coupled with what we've done thus far.  We can expand on that more if you all are interested. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Sorry, I missed it today. Will try my best to make it next meeting. I do like the idea of a topic for each meeting. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Denton, TX · Member since 2014 · 31 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    @Trevor Reed I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it last night either! Something came up last minute. I can post the meet up again for next month, and let me know if you would like me to put a topic on there. 

  • Investor · Denton, TX · Member since 2020 · 47 posts · 12 votes
    5y

     We're holding our next Denton area investor meetup January 18th, at 7 PM.  It's online, here is the link to the event: https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

    Please reach out to me if you have any questions.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.