Denton, TX Investor Meetup

Denton, TX Investor Meetup

When:

Where:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88061905953?pwd=NHZtVWtOT3NDSm9BT0F4R1VjS0xVZz09

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Investor · Denton, TX · Member since 2020 · 47 posts · 12 votes

We're having our first Denton Area Investor meetup of the new year. No agenda for the meeting other than meeting other investors in the area and maybe sharing some goals for 2021. The password for the Zoom meeting is "Denton". If you're an investor living in the Denton area or are investing in our around Denton from another State, you're welcome!

0Reply
45 views

Most Popular Reply

Denton, TX (DFW) · Member since 2019 · 41 posts · 12 votes
5y

I'll be there.

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Plano, TX · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 861 votes
    5y

    How awesome. I lived in Denton for 10 years or so and just recently moved to Plano. Thanks for sharing this event @Nathan Carsten

  • Investor · Denton, TX · Member since 2020 · 47 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    Hey @Marlen, hope you can make it.

  • Denton, TX (DFW) · Member since 2019 · 41 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    I'll be there.

  • Property Manager · Denton, TX · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Excited for this!

  • Investor · Plano, TX · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Awesome I’m a UNT alumni, looking at my first investment property and considering Denton- one of my favorite places! Look forward to meeting y’all. 

  • Investor · Denton, TX · Member since 2020 · 47 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    @Brad Stewart

    See you then!

  • Member since 2019 · 26 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    This is great! Can’t wait- just got off the BP webinar with David. I’m new to this but very eager to learn and implement. I’m currently living in Lewisville! 

  • Investor · Denton, TX · Member since 2020 · 47 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    @Lacey Burns

    We look forward to meeting you!

  • Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    Hey thanks again for organizing this @Nathan Carsten and everyone else for joining! It was cool hearing about your stories. I hope we can get together again next month.

  • Investor · Denton, TX · Member since 2020 · 47 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    @Dan Buchta, thanks for coming. I had a great time as well. Look forward to getting together again.

  • Investor · Denton, TX · Member since 2020 · 47 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    Here's the link for next month's virtual meetup, it will be Feb. 22nd at 7pm: https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.