Columbia, SC Meet Up

17 Replies

• 02/13/18 01:00PM - 02:00PM America/New_York
  • 1619 Pendleton Street Columbia, South Carolina 29201
  • Free
  • Inn at USC, 3rd Floor Mtg room. Parking is off of Pickens St

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

We had a great turnout for the first event and looking forward to the next.  

We have a CPA from the Hobbs Group coming to give us incite on the new tax legislation.  He will help us with what to do now for a better 2018 filing.  

Investors, contractors, agents and other real estate professionals welcome. 

When and where is this taking place?

Looking forward to meeting others investors in the area.

Just a reminder to enter the parking lot off of Pickens Street.  Park anywhere in the flat parking lot.  If that is full then come inside for a parking pass then proceed into the garage.  

I have come down with the flu so will miss our meet up. I’m so terribly disappointed as this sounded like it was going to be quite interesting! Will there be any summary notes or recordings of his talk? Or is it more informal. I can’t believe I’m missing it :(

Originally posted by @Heidi Wilson :

I have come down with the flu so will miss our meet up. I’m so terribly disappointed as this sounded like it was going to be quite interesting! Will there be any summary notes or recordings of his talk? Or is it more informal. I can’t believe I’m missing it :(

We will have some notes.  Sorry you are going to miss it.  

It was great to meet everyone yesterday - looking forward to next time!

Will there be another meetup. I'd like to attend

I won't be able to do the 27th because of another lunch meeting but just let me know what's decided either way. Thanks!

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.