Suffolk County Meetup (March)

6 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 03/07/18 07:00PM - 09:30PM America/New_York
  • 25 Drexel Ave Bay Shore, New York 11706
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello BP Community!

We had a record breaking attendance at our February meetup discussing the new tax reform bill with @Thomas Castelli !  Thank you to everyone who made it out in the rain.  

Education and networking is at the foundation of all we do as real estate investors.  Join us for both at our March 7th meeting when fellow investors, Anthony Calcaterra and Gail Grenzig, from JCGCCO, discuss the way that they structure syndicated real estate deals.  They will share insight and experience from one of their current multifamily deals and walk us through the deal structure explaining what they do and why they do it.  

Don't forget your business cards.  I will provide pizza and beer/wine will be available for purchase, like always.  Looking forward to another great night of fun, education, and networking.

Kevin - this is a great group. Looking forward to this event!

This is a fun group and more importantly free!  No one trying to pitch anything and the monthly presentations are from subject matter experts and extremely helpful.  I would encourage anyone thinking of attending to do so!

Hey Suffolk County Meetup!

After some careful consideration I decided it would be best to cancel tomorrow nights meetup (March 7th) due to the storm. Just to keep things on schedule we will meet again next month (April 4th). Next month (April 4th) we will still have investors, Anthony Calcaterra and Gail Grenzig from JCGCCO, discussing the way that they structure real estate deals! Use this free time tomorrow to read and real estate related books or analyze deals; even though it's this is not as fun as beer, pizza, and real estate! Don't forget about your accountability partners (for those of you who attending that meeting). Stay safe in the storm and I will see everyone next month!

Does anyone have info on April’s meet up? Thanks. 

@Matthew Corica

Here is the link to next meetup which is tomorrow, Wednesday the 4th:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/548144-suffolk-county-meetup-april

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.