Millennials real estate investing get together in Roseville, CA

Millennials real estate investing get together in Roseville, CA

When:

Where:Sports Page Bar and grill, 1595 Eureka rd Roseville, California 95661

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 10 votes

Hey everyone, 

Im a beginner real estate investor and am starting a monthly meet up in Roseville at Sports Page Bar and Grill. Having a meet up  every third Thursday of the month (hopefully easy to remember). Looking for other millennials to get together since most other investor meet ups are older people (no offense). Just to get together, share ideas, and use each other as resources. Feel free to bring a friend,,, chill meet up with food and beer if you want. Im going to bring my laptop to pull up properties while there. See ya there!

1Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 4 votes
8y

Hey Derrick,

I Would like to attend your meet up. I actually live right behind Sports Page.lol I am actually under contract right now for my first deal. It is a duplex that I am going to house hack. Its an interesting story, but I would love to chat real estate with you.

See you there.

V/R

Reilly

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Starts at 6pm to 7ish

  • El Dorado Hills, CA · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hey Derrick,

    Sounds good.  My husband and I are beginner real estate investors from El Dorado Hills.  We haven't completed our first deal yet and are looking to work with other like minded people.  Look forward to meeting up!

    Best

    Chuente

    (shon-tay)

  • Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Hey Derrick,

    I Would like to attend your meet up. I actually live right behind Sports Page.lol I am actually under contract right now for my first deal. It is a duplex that I am going to house hack. Its an interesting story, but I would love to chat real estate with you.

    See you there.

    V/R

    Reilly

  • Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    First meet up is coming up, hope to see ya all there!

  • Real Estate Agent · Lincoln, CA · Member since 2014 · 225 posts · 43 votes
    8y

    well i'm a gen Y'er...that count? lol or that odd place where not gen y but not millennial. located in lincoln as well

  • El Dorado Hills, CA · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Looking forward to it!  @Pat - The more the merrier!

  • Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    See ya there!

  • Ben HowardPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · El Dorado Hills, CA · Member since 2017 · 160 posts · 67 votes
    8y

    Good Evening Everyone! Thank you for organizing this Derrick. I would love to attend and meet more BP members. 

  • Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    👍

  • Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Great first meet up in the books. Going to keep it rolling every Third Thursday of the month, relocating to Tonno's Bar and Grill Orangevale.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.