Lancaster Ohio Real Estate Meet up

Lancaster Ohio Real Estate Meet up

When:

Where:Time and location not set in stone, 1626 N Memorial Dr Lancaster, Ohio 43130

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

SFR Investor · Lancaster, OH · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 2 votes

Hey Guys! My name is Bryan Gibson. I am a realtor/investor originally from Newark, Ohio but I have recently moved to Lancaster, ohio. I have a decent sized portfolio of single family homes but I am currently looking for partners and investors to partner with me on scaling, growing and moving my real estate business further. I am a huge believer in networking and education and I would like to start a meet up on a weekly/biweekly basis with likeminded real estate investors in the Fairfield/Licking county areas. If you’re interested in starting a meet up with me, please reach out! Please note the time on this advertisement isn’t set in stone. I’m looking for some interest before setting an official meeting up.  Have a great day! 

0Reply
73 views

Most Popular Reply

Robert EllisBusiness Member
Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8y

I think lancaster is a great submarket of columbus to invest. There are some great deals out there right now. The fact that you can buy a 6 unit for under 150k is better pricing than even downtown cbus. good luck at the meeting let me know how it goes. might come to one down the road. 

See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Ogden, UT · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hello, my husband and I will be in Columbus area May 17-19.  We would love to meet up with any investors to learn about the area and share ideas.  Anyone interested in getting together or know of a meet up already happening?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Pickerington, OH · Member since 2012 · 230 posts · 139 votes
    8y

    @Bryan Gibson  Unfortunately I couldn't make the April meeting.  Is anything planned for May?

  • SFR Investor · Lancaster, OH · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    Hey guys! Let’s get something scheduled for may! How does may 17th sound?
  • SFR Investor · Lancaster, OH · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    ok guys, Lancaster meetup Thursday the 17th at 6 pm.

    Location Starbucks: 1626 N Memorial Dr. Lancaster, Ohio 43130

    Hope to see you then!!

  • SFR Investor · Lancaster, OH · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    Just a reminder, we have a real estate meet up tomorrow at 6 PM! I hope to see everyone there
  • SFR Investor · Lancaster, OH · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    Correction, the meet up is Thursday the 17th!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.