Lancaster Ohio Real Estate Meet up

Lancaster Ohio Real Estate Meet up

When:

Where:Time and location not set in stone, 1626 N Memorial Dr Lancaster, Ohio 43130

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

SFR Investor · Lancaster, OH · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 2 votes

Hey Guys! My name is Bryan Gibson. I am a realtor/investor originally from Newark, Ohio but I have recently moved to Lancaster, ohio. I have a decent sized portfolio of single family homes but I am currently looking for partners and investors to partner with me on scaling, growing and moving my real estate business further. I am a huge believer in networking and education and I would like to start a meet up on a weekly/biweekly basis with likeminded real estate investors in the Fairfield/Licking county areas. If you’re interested in starting a meet up with me, please reach out! Please note the time on this advertisement isn’t set in stone. I’m looking for some interest before setting an official meeting up.  Have a great day! 

0Reply
76 views

Most Popular Reply

Robert EllisBusiness Member
Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8y

I think lancaster is a great submarket of columbus to invest. There are some great deals out there right now. The fact that you can buy a 6 unit for under 150k is better pricing than even downtown cbus. good luck at the meeting let me know how it goes. might come to one down the road. 

See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Circleville, OH · Member since 2008 · 633 posts · 488 votes
    8y

    Not sure offhand with fairfield/Licking, but every so often we have people from Lancaster in our Ross/Chillicothe monthly REIA.

  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    If you have a meet up in the area I definitely would like to attend. I'm a new investor myself and currently trying to network with people that have experience to get off on the right foot. Partnering is starting to look like the right way to go. 

  • SFR Investor · Lancaster, OH · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hi Devon, even if it's just us, let's meet! Do know anyone else that would be interested in meeting? 

  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Currently its just me, but definitely would enjoy a meet. Ill send you a P.M. and work out some details 

  • Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 625 posts · 601 votes
    8y
    Hey Bryan, i have some investment property in Lancaster and would be interested in a meet up. Weekly would probably be to often for me but I would do once a month or possibly twice a month.
  • Real Estate Agent · Circleville, OH · Member since 2008 · 633 posts · 488 votes
    8y

    I'd be interested in meeting up in the future. Lancaster is on our list of towns to expand into in the next 3 years.

  • Newark, OH · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    If you can pull together a meetup in Fairfield or Licking County sign me up. I live in Newark yet work downtown Columbus in the Banking industry. I plan on joining the REI club b this year.
  • Logan, OH · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Ed Zell from Logan Ohio

    Hi Bryan. I would be interested in joining your meet up in Lancaster. I think monthly or possibly bi-weekly would be best for me. Please contact me when you have the opportunity.  Look forward to talking with you, have a blessed day

  • SFR Investor · Lancaster, OH · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hey Guys! The response to this has been awesome! I'd like to take a vote and get this kicked off ASAP.

    Would you guys be able to meet 

    Next week, Tuesday, April 3rd OR Wednesday, April 4th from 6-7: 30? in Lancaster? 

  • Logan, OH · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi Bryan

    Ed Zell here, Tuesday,3 April works best for me...at least next week. I currently have a prior commitment set for 4 April as of now. I want to wish you a safe and meaningful Easter celebration, and look forward to meeting with you and others interested in RE investing. Have a blessed day

  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    I think lancaster is a great submarket of columbus to invest. There are some great deals out there right now. The fact that you can buy a 6 unit for under 150k is better pricing than even downtown cbus. good luck at the meeting let me know how it goes. might come to one down the road. 

  • Investor · Pickerington, OH · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    I would be interested in meeting as well. I live in Pickerington and currently have rentals in the Columbus area. Looking to expand SFH portfolio and get into MF properties. Looking forward to networking with other like-minded investors. Next Wed would be preferred for me, but can probably make Tues work.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Pickerington, OH · Member since 2012 · 230 posts · 139 votes
    8y

    @Bryan Gibson  I'd be interested in this.  I've got one property in Lancaster right now and I'd like to learn the market better down there and network a bit.  Unfortunately I'm not available Wednesdays for another few weeks, but I could probably catch the next one in May if you stick with Wed.

  • SFR Investor · Lancaster, OH · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hey Guys! I'm glad we are having so much interest in this! Due to a Family event, this week lets plan on having a meet up Wednesday, April 11th at 6:00 pm at Starbucks (1626 N Memorial Dr Lancaster, Ohio 43130.) I will send a few reminders between now and then! 

  • Christi HawkinsPro Member
    Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 237 posts · 142 votes
    8y

    Hi Bryan, would you allow someone with no investing experience attend your meeting. I have a lot of experience as a Realtor and lender but I'm turning my focus to investing. I love Lancaster and would love to learn more about that market 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    Thanks for setting things up @Bryan Gibson. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to attend and look forward to meeting everyone. 

  • Logan, OH · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Ed Zell here,

    I will try to make the meeting on 11 April to meet everyone. Have a blessed day.

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hi Bryan,

    Thanks for organizing this, I have this on my radar and look forward to attending!

  • Full time Real Estate Investor and General Contractor · Granville, OH · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    I have been dong flips and building new full time for the last 3 years. I look forward to meeting some new faces in the area. Thanks @Bryan Gibson I will see you all on the llth. Hope you can make it @Matt Stewart

  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Love to attend, but my w-2 life is scheduled on that day unfortunately. Hopefully next time for sure

  • Powell, OH · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Hi Bryan, do you need an official notification of attendance or can I just show up? I am just getting started and want to understand what people are doing. I am in the Powell area but am fine with coming to Lancaster to meet up. Please let me know. Thanks.

  • SFR Investor · Lancaster, OH · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Good Morning Lancaster meet up! Since I have no idea how to change the date/location of this meet up page, I’ll have anyone who plans on attending this Wednesday, April 11th at 6:00 pm at Starbucks (1626 N Memorial Dr Lancaster, Ohio 43130.) Send me a message confirming they will be attending. Since I’ve had so much activity on this meet up, I want to make sure Starbucks has enough space for us to meet. Thanks Guys! 

  • SFR Investor · Lancaster, OH · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Good Morning! Don’t forget, tonight at 6:00 pm at Starbucks (1626 N Memorial Dr. Lancaster, Ohio 43130). If you plan to attend, shoot me a message. I look forward to meeting everyone!  

  • Logan, OH · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Ed Zell here. I am still out of town, and probably will not get back in time to meet tonight. Please keep me in the loop, as I would like to make the next meet up date. Y'all have a blessed evening.

  • Lancaster, OH · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    I usually work evening but if any weekend meetings happen in the future I’d be interested in attending. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.