Kauai Real Estate Investors Meetup

8 Replies

• 07/24/18 05:30PM - 07:30PM Pacific/Honolulu
  • Kauai Beer Company, 4265 Rice Street Lihue, Hawaii 96766
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Aloha Kauai Real Estate Investors! 

Let's get together and network over a beverage next Tuesday, 24 July. We'll start with some introductions and networking then move into some discussion topics and questions. I'll try to get there early and find a table that can accommodate and hopefully won't be too loud.

Investors of all experience levels from just being interested to the seasoned pros are welcome. 

This event is just to share knowledge and network with like-minded investors. If you want to share a deal that you might have to the group, you are welcome to, but let's keep it relaxed and fun! 

In Success!

Kellen Canfield

Most beautiful location I’ve ever been to. 5hrs of extreme turbulence on he way back just about broke me though. I woke up early every day just to browse listings before we started our touring.

Aloha Kellen!!

Looking forward to joining you. I’m looking at this thread on the mobile app and don’t see a location or time. Where and when will this Meetup take place?

Mahalo for coordinating!

Greg Horn

Thanks to the folks that came out last night! Look forward to seeing everyone next month and having an even bigger turnout. Feel free to invite whoever you want as well. Investors, realtors, brokers, GCs, etc. are all welcome.