After 9 months of construction we are proud to bring a 3700 sqft luxury spec build on the market. It has been quite an adventure with a lot of lessons learned, some of them quite unexpected. If you were wondering about the following questions you should register now for this Pop Up event:
- What is a Spec Home and why build one?
- Construction cost and profit expectations
- How new construction is different from remodeling?
- What new construction can tell you about the existing home market and future price development in Milwaukee
- What this all means for investing in rental properties
- I will try to answer any random questions you might have about new development, investing or rentals
We will have some refreshments and as always it will be a great opportunity to network, chat and mingle with other like minded investors!
Co-Hosted by the Brew City Investor Group.
Please don't forget to REGISTER using the BLUE BUTTON on the top!
Need a headcount to plan for refreshments... Thanks!
Sounds like a great meet up.. New construction done right is SOOOO much easier and predictable than trying to rehab ooooold moldy properties..
Just looked at the Brew City Post on FB and looks like we will have a good number of people, about 25 so far. Please make sure you register either here or on FB. Also, the property is located just outside of Milwaukee to the North and right off Mequon Rd.
Thank you @Marcus Auerbach and his wife for allowing us to view their masterpiece in Mequon and for all the Brew City Members that came to support. It was a great turn out and this home is GORGEOUS!!! Marcus was very generous and honest with his knowledge and this experience transitioning from buy & hold/rehabbing to new development and we learned a lot!!! For those that know Marcus, he defines quality and takes no short cuts; who ever ends up owning this home will be one lucky family :)