Coffee with Investors in Delray Beach, FL on October 13th, 2018

Coffee with Investors in Delray Beach, FL on October 13th, 2018

This event is brought to you by:Domu Investments

When:

Where:Gizzi's Coffee, 2275 S Federal Hwy Delray Beach, Florida 33483

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Jon HuberPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes

Palm Beach County Investors (or future investors)...

There was a lot of interest in a pretty casual meeting from investors and future investors, and we've had GREAT meetings... why not another? It will be free to attend (and no pitching), but being good patrons, so they let us to continue to use the space for free, I say we get a cup of coffee.

Gizzi's Coffee: 2275 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483 (1pm-4pm)

So, anyone want to grab some afternoon coffee in Delray Beach... maybe people from Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Lake Worth, Boyton Beach, Boca Raton, or West Palm? Maybe even Broward County people would like to show...

This meeting is open to anyone that would like to attend.

Also... in an attempt to try something new, I will be bringing in all of the books I have read and will have a "leave one, take one" policy so that everyone will have a chance to read a great book!

SO, DON'T FORGET TO BRING A BOOK!

And lastly, if you would like to be added to the email distribution of this meetup, please send me a message with your email address. Thank you everyone, and I will see you there!

0Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
8y

I won't be in town but I welcome anyone in Palm Beach County to reach out anytime!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    I won't be in town but I welcome anyone in Palm Beach County to reach out anytime!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Davie, FL · Member since 2016 · 101 posts · 136 votes
    8y

    I’ll be back after missing the September meeting. Hopefully I’ll remember to bring a book!

  • Debbie W.Pro Member
    Lindenhurst, NY · Member since 2017 · 75 posts · 35 votes
    7y

    My husband & I are in town and would love to attend. Looking forward to it.

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    7y

    @Debbie W.  Excellent! Looking forward to meeting some new members.

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi team! New member here, looking forward to connect with the local real estate community. See you Saturday!

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    I'll be making that drive up from Miami. Look forward to meeting you all!

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

     I am interested in the next meet-up in Delray/PB County. What is the best way to stay in the loop? 

    Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.