Charlotte, NC REI Networking Meetup - Tues. Nov. 6th

Charlotte, NC REI Networking Meetup - Tues. Nov. 6th

When:

Where:Resident Culture Brewing Company, 2101 Central Ave Charlotte, North Carolina 28205

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Chris T.Pro Member
Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes

WHAT:       Casual Networking Meetup of local Charlotte, NC area Real Estate Investors

WHO:         Investors of all levels and experience

WHEN:      1st Tuesday of the Month @ 7pm - Nov. 6th - Election Day

WHERE:     Resident Culture Brewing Company, 2101 Central Ave Charlotte, North Carolina 28205

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come out to meet other local investors.  It will be an informal get together with good beer and like-minded investors of all stages.  GO VOTE and then come enjoy a beer and share what you are doing or hoping to do in the Charlotte area!

There are often other groups at the brewery so look for a small sign at the end of a table to help identify the group.  

** Please be sure to comment below so even those using the mobile app can know who all is coming! **

1Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Rock Hill, SC · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 597 votes
7y
@Chris T.

Good stuff my man. If you ever make it down to Fort Mill or Rock Hill Hit me up. I get lazy nowadays. Most of our projects are in Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Indian land. So I tend to stay around here. Once every two weeks I head to Shelby, Gaffney, Gastonia if I need to.

Otherwise its home by 2 pm.

Hope all is well and congrats on starting a meeting. If I can ever offer any advice for the group or topics please ask away. 

@Brian Orr you both should collaborate  might be some synergy there 

Alex









Originally posted by @Chris T.:

WHAT:       Casual Networking Meetup of local Charlotte, NC area Real Estate Investors

WHO:         Investors of all levels and experience

WHEN:      1st Tuesday of the Month @ 7pm - Nov. 6th - Election Day

WHERE:     Resident Culture Brewing Company, 2101 Central Ave Charlotte, North Carolina 28205

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come out to meet other local investors.  It will be an informal get together with good beer and like-minded investors of all stages.  GO VOTE and then come enjoy a beer and share what you are doing or hoping to do in the Charlotte area!

There are often other groups at the brewery so look for a small sign at the end of a table to help identify the group.  

** Please be sure to comment below so even those using the mobile app can know who all is coming! **

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 208 posts · 96 votes
    7y

    I'll be attending

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    7y

    It looks like we are on track for another great turn out!

    In the interest of strengthening the networking, please post if there is any specific connections you are hoping to make or any topics you are hoping to discuss or receive guidance with.  This might help lead to connections before the event!

    I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there.

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 36 posts · 14 votes
    7y
    @Chris T. I'm coming
  • Specialist · Charlotte NC · Member since 2017 · 109 posts · 48 votes
    7y

    I am planning to come again

  • Real Estate Agent · Cornelius, NC · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    I am looking forward to attending and meeting everyone.

  • Lender · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2017 · 83 posts · 33 votes
    7y

    Hey Chris,

    I will definitely be attending. I am a mortgage loan officer looking to make connections with borrowers and realtors alike, and I'm extremely passionate about real estate investing myself.

    In fact, I only moved back from Charlotte recently after exploring investment opportunities in coastal South America, which is essentially why I am looking to start networking a lot.

    Looking forward to meeting you

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Attending this event for the first time! New to REI and looking forward to doing some networking.

  • Levi BennettPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 285 posts · 248 votes
    7y

    Are any entry level cash buyers going? I'm hoping to have several Class-C and Class-D multifamily available for assignment. 

  • Rock Hill, SC · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 597 votes
    7y
    @levi Bennet

    Send me what you have for sale ? 

    Alex

    Originally posted by @Levi Bennett:

    Are any entry level cash buyers going? I'm hoping to have several Class-C and Class-D multifamily available for assignment. 

  • Rock Hill, SC · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 597 votes
    7y
    @Chris T.

    Good stuff my man. If you ever make it down to Fort Mill or Rock Hill Hit me up. I get lazy nowadays. Most of our projects are in Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Indian land. So I tend to stay around here. Once every two weeks I head to Shelby, Gaffney, Gastonia if I need to.

    Otherwise its home by 2 pm.

    Hope all is well and congrats on starting a meeting. If I can ever offer any advice for the group or topics please ask away. 

    @Brian Orr you both should collaborate  might be some synergy there 

    Alex









    Originally posted by @Chris T.:

    WHAT:       Casual Networking Meetup of local Charlotte, NC area Real Estate Investors

    WHO:         Investors of all levels and experience

    WHEN:      1st Tuesday of the Month @ 7pm - Nov. 6th - Election Day

    WHERE:     Resident Culture Brewing Company, 2101 Central Ave Charlotte, North Carolina 28205

    Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come out to meet other local investors.  It will be an informal get together with good beer and like-minded investors of all stages.  GO VOTE and then come enjoy a beer and share what you are doing or hoping to do in the Charlotte area!

    There are often other groups at the brewery so look for a small sign at the end of a table to help identify the group.  

    ** Please be sure to comment below so even those using the mobile app can know who all is coming! **

  • Rock Hill, SC · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 597 votes
    7y

    @Chris T. @Brian Orr Alright you guys have me thinking and maybe got my blood flowing again. I have always enjoyed teaching what I think I know. Sometimes I want to teach folks what not to do. Yet the time commitment. Yet Rock hill coffee ( books million )my office lol. Might be a thought to just grab coffee some Friday

    @Greg Mucha @Jeff Coulter

    Guys I am really thinking small group 

    Alex 

  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 208 posts · 96 votes
    7y

    @Alex Franks let me know if you confirm it

  • Rock Hill, SC · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 597 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Brian Orr:

    @Alex Franks let me know if you confirm it

    @Brian Orr I always took price in being barefoot jeans and t-shirt guy. Rather be playing in my garden than chasing dollars. I just told a good friend the other day. I was taking dec off most of the month. When I first got started in this business many moons ago. It was not about just making money. I was so mad that we had to race to NY and see my family and then race back to SC for my wife's family for the holidays. I also hated putting on a suit tie and even shoes most of the time. I told my wife one day I am going to start a company where we can take the month of dec off and go see family. ( @Jay Hinrichs ) Jay, I was serious when I told you that on the phone Sunday. My wife has always truly enjoyed the holidays. I hated being rushed so we take December or try to take most of Dec off. I can take most of the month to get tax stuff done and not rushed on projects or meeting.  

    Which gets back into hosting or attending the meeting. I rather take 5 or 6 folks kayaking or in a vehicle when I am out doing inspections. So we can talk shop than sitting inside. If you noticed my energy level that's 24/7. So need to be on the go and moving most of the time. That is why the meeting things do not work for me most of the time. 

    Alex

    I got over 300 peppers to pick one day this week. If you want to come by and talk shop. I need to be Gaffney, Shelby, Gastonia weds. 

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    7y

    Wow, looks like we will have a great turn out on Tuesday!  I spoke with the brewery and they will be reserving us a space with a couple tables inside.  So grab a beer if you are interested and then look for a sign at our tables.

    Be sure to invite anyone else you think might be interested.  

    I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.