No-Pitch Real Estate Investment MeetUp

No-Pitch Real Estate Investment MeetUp

This event is brought to you by:Somos Real Estate

When:

Where:Joey's on St. Mary's Strip, 2417 N St Mary's St. San Antonio, Texas 78212

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Seth TeelPro Member
Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2012 · 596 posts · 587 votes

NEW LOCATION:
Joey's (2417 N. St. Mary's St., San Antonio, TX 78212),
11/6/18, 6pm - 8pm.
*** FREE ***

Come join us at our new location for our monthly "No-Pitch" Real Estate Investor MeetUp.  Network with the folks that are getting deals done!  

All are welcome: Investors, Wholesalers, Contractors, Realtors, Lenders, Newbies, and Seasoned Veterans.  

Bring your: Business Cards, Questions, Wholesale Deals, Listings, JV Opportunities, & What-have-you.

See you soon!

1Reply
62 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Fayetteville, AR · Member since 2016 · 130 posts · 62 votes
    7y

    I'll be there, and I look forward to seeing you there.

    Thanks!

  • Seth TeelPro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2012 · 596 posts · 587 votes
    7y

    Excellent.  See you soon @Mike Castellow. 

  • Realtor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 70 posts · 50 votes
    7y

    Sweet, Joey's has great pizza :) Thanks for posting on BP - anyone thinking about going to a meetup in San Antonio, Seth's is on the top of my list for sure!!

  • Seth TeelPro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2012 · 596 posts · 587 votes
    7y

    Thanks, @Tanya Lechner!  Yes, the pizza at Joey's is great.  We also like the wings.  Hope to see you there.

    -Seth

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 38 votes
    7y

    Thanks Seth for planning this. I'll see you there.

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I've been a landlord for 20 years and getting back into investing. I recently bought a property in Seguin and having trouble getting an affordable foundation business that is licensed in Guadalupe County Co. If any of you know of one please let me know. 

    Also, I'd like to attend but I'll have my 13 yr old daughter. I've never been there, is it kid friendly? She would be busy doing her homework.

  • Lender · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Grayson Wester and I will try to make it!

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Excited to meet everyone!

  • Seth TeelPro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2012 · 596 posts · 587 votes
    7y

    Omar, i have seen children in there before, but would not necessarily call it "kid friendly." Here is the link to the Yelp page, you may want to call an inquire.

    Joey's

    https://yelp.to/qTKq/nIbXpY0IzR

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Thanks Seth!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.