Wilmington, Delaware Meet-up: Flip project walk-through

Wilmington, Delaware Meet-up: Flip project walk-through

This event is brought to you by:Crystal Clear Property Management

When:

Where:2001 N Franklin St Wilmington, Delaware 19802

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

James MasottiPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Washington Township, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 976 votes

Seemed like there was some interest in doing a networking event in Wilmington, and I just so happened to be wrapping up my flip so I figured...why not get together, talk real estate, and people can pick apart my latest project :-)

My realtor and contract should both be there to talk through their parts of the project if folks have questions and I'm hoping that I can get my lender there as well. 

Also as a disclaimer - There wont be any furniture in the house so when you come be prepared to stand :-)

0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Wilmington, DE · Member since 2015 · 130 posts · 84 votes
7y

@James Masotti

I will be there by 6:45

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Wilmington, DE · Member since 2015 · 130 posts · 84 votes
    7y

    @James Masotti

    I will be there by 6:45

  • James MasottiPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Washington Township, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 976 votes
    7y

    Bumping this up to see if anyone else will be attending. RSVP's are appreciated :-)

  • Investor · Wilmington, DE · Member since 2013 · 394 posts · 123 votes
    7y

    Might be a little late. Hoping to be there by 7. 

  • James MasottiPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Washington Township, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 976 votes
    7y

    A big thanks to everyone for coming out last night! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves I know I had a great time!

  • Philadelphia · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Awesome first meetup!  My daughter and I are new investors in the DE area looking to buy our first property.  Thanks to James we learned a ton, got to talk to other investors, hear their questions and walked away with great advice and trustworthy contacts in our area.  The experienced investors were anxious to help the newbies.  I strongly recommend new investors find a Bigger Pockets sponsored meetup.  It was time well spent.

    Great presentation, James!  Your house was beautiful and we appreciate all of you dedicating so much time answering our many questions.   

    Cheers!

    Carol & Kate

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.