Raleigh/Durham and Surrounding Areas Meetup

Raleigh/Durham and Surrounding Areas Meetup

When:

Where:Hickory Tavern thehickorytavern.com, 1156 Parkside Main St Cary, North Carolina 27519

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Wake Forest, NC · Member since 2016 · 106 posts · 148 votes

Hi BP'ers!!

Come have a beer(or your favorite drink), get some food and network with other local investors. This is a great opportunity for new as well as seasoned investors to network and build lasting relationships. People from all areas of Real Estate are encouraged to come regardless of experience level. Residential, Commercial, Wholesalers, Contractors, Flippers, Real Estate Agents/Brokers, Property Managers, Lenders, and Rental Property Owners.

I have selected a new spot for our February meet-up: Hickory Tavern in Cary.  This area only holds about 35 people, so please let me know by Monday, Febrary 11th if you plan to attend. If the head-count by that date exceeds their space, I'll look for another spot. We had a fantastic start to the year in January so if you missed the first one, be sure to mark your calendar for this one! Please tag those I may have missed. Look forward to seeing everyone there!

* No RSVP is necessary, but if you know for sure you're coming, mention it on this thread. It helps others see that you will be there.

* Please tag others for attention so no one misses this post!

Keywords: Apex, Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Garner, Fuquay Varina, Knightdale, Mebane, Zebulon, Creedmoor, Roxboro, Goldsboro, Smithfield, Sanford, Holly Springs, Angier, Wendell, Youngsville, Franklinton, Louisburg, Oxford, Hillsborough, Burlington, Siler City, Pittsboro, Lillington, Fayetteville, Triangle, RTP, RDU, Research Triangle

I hope to see you all there

Please tag all those who would be interested! We will add you to our list of attendees as well as our email list.

1156 Parkside Main St, Cary, NC 27519

Located in: Parkside Town Commons

Cary, North Carolina

thehickorytavern.com

@Craig Brooksby , @James Hutson @Dawn Brenengen @Adam Ward @Andrew Kerr @Gurpreet Bhinder @Jack Yen @Jalen Carethers @Brit Foshee @Ken Jernigan @Luke Chung @Merrick Loveland @Chris Martin @BJ Henderson @Caleb Heimsoth@Henri Meli @Khang Nguyen @Brad Johnson@Joe Mazur @Kieth Nelson @Sonia McBride@Parker Stone @Kevin Ramirez Nieto @Randy Janoe @Account Closed

0Reply
83 views

Most Popular Reply

Raleigh, NC · Member since 2017 · 80 posts · 46 votes
7y

Thanks for posting and thanks for organizing Josh! I plan to be there @Josh R. as long as work doesn't keep me too late

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2019 · 99 posts · 63 votes
    7y

    @Josh R. Hey there - Brand new to the site and excited to learn more.

    Just curious - I can’t see the date anywhere on this page. Am I missing something?

  • Member since 2018 · 57 posts · 22 votes
    7y

    @Nathan Faucett For me it's the first line under the title. Right at the top.

    It was a great meeting. A bit crowded and noisy. I'm unfortunately going to miss the next meeting because of work travel. See y'all in April.

  • Rental Property Investor · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2019 · 99 posts · 63 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Daniel Sellers:

    @Nathan Faucett For me it's the first line under the title. Right at the top.

    It was a great meeting. A bit crowded and noisy. I'm unfortunately going to miss the next meeting because of work travel. See y'all in April.

    Thanks! I don’t know how I missed that.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.