How to House Hack in the Bay Area

How to House Hack in the Bay Area

When:

Where:BHG Grand Lake office, 3923 Grand Ave Oakland, California 94610

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Property Manager · Castro Valley, CA · Member since 2016 · 212 posts · 110 votes

I am speaking at this event, but am not the host. 

This event is designed to educate people considering purchasing a house to live in about the option of buying a small 2-4 plex to begin the process of investing.  There will be presentations by speakers offering some guidance in different areas including Real Estate, Tax Planning, Lending, and Property Management.

The host of the event requests an RSVP from people planning to attend: http://bit.ly/HouseHacking

0Reply
37 views

Most Popular Reply

San Francisco Bay Area · Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 6 votes
7y

@Ryan Scott Isacksen

Count me in on the recording please ! 

Would love it.

See this reply in the discussion

18 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Santa Clara county, CA · Member since 2017 · 81 posts · 57 votes
    7y

    I would LOVE to attend this event but sadly I'm unavailable that day... Any chance it will be recorded?

  • Property Manager · Castro Valley, CA · Member since 2016 · 212 posts · 110 votes
    7y

    Hi Michael,

    Yes, this is going to be recorded. 
    I will get details on how to share that with you. 

    Thank you

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    I would also be interested in receiving a recorded sessions, as I am unavailable that day.

  • Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Ryan Scott Isacksen would also love to get a recording!

  • San Francisco Bay Area · Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    @Ryan Scott Isacksen

    Count me in on the recording please ! 

    Would love it.

  • Oakland, CA · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    7y

    I work Sundays and would TOTALLY be interested in a vid! Thank you in advance for being a part of this event and shooting footage for all of us!

  • Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    Pls share the record. Thanks. 

    Originally posted by @Ryan Scott Isacksen:

    Hi Michael,

    Yes, this is going to be recorded. 
    I will get details on how to share that with you. 

    Thank you

  • Property Manager · Castro Valley, CA · Member since 2016 · 212 posts · 110 votes
    7y

    I will certainly share as soon as I have a way to share it.  The organizer is aware that there are people here on the BP forums that are waiting to see it.

  • Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Hi, I'm also very interested in the recording, wish I could make it in person!

  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2018 · 62 posts · 20 votes
    7y

    Ryan, 

    Does this applied only to people who wanted to live in the apartment and house hack?  or can it be just an investment property multi-families?  

  • Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    My self as well for the recording! Thanks

  • Property Manager · Castro Valley, CA · Member since 2016 · 212 posts · 110 votes
    7y

    Hi @Kevin Zhang, this was information for people about how the financing worked on purchasing a residential multifamily place (2-4 unit).  Once the recording is ready from the organizer, I will post it.

  • San Mateo, CA · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi @Ryan Scott Isacksen, thank you for keeping up with everyone in this thread thus far! I stumbled upon it and wondered if you got a chance to post the recording. I'm looking to buy my first home and house hack it and would love any info/insight I can get on the topic. Thanks in advance!

  • Property Manager · Castro Valley, CA · Member since 2016 · 212 posts · 110 votes
    7y

    The organizer gave me access to the separate video files.  Let me see if i can put something together into one video.

  • Property Manager · Castro Valley, CA · Member since 2016 · 212 posts · 110 votes
    7y

    Good morning, the people that hosted didn't upload the video in a way that was manageable to distribute, but I do have the audio.  I uploaded it to my google drive account so that I can send it to the people that had commented.

    I started messaging those that expressed interest with the link, but the BiggerPockets system put a halt to messages.

    Email me if you would like the link: [email protected]

    This is audio only.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.