March 2019 Atlanta REI Meetup

11 Replies

• 03/27/19 07:00PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • The Ivy Buckhead, 3717 Roswell Road Atlanta, Georgia 30342
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Atlanta Real Estate Investing Meetup. Only REI Meetup in Atlanta that doesn't have any pitching and is totally free. We meet once a month at The Ivy Buckhead (upstairs). We meet the last Wednesday of every month. Have any questions?

PS: $3 valet parking available (cash)

I have to make it my business to make it to that meet up at the end of the month 💪

@Ericka G. , the next meetup will be 27 of March 2019. We start at 7:00PM and usually go till at least 8:30PM.

Here is the address: The Ivy Buckhead, 3717 Roswell Road Atlanta, Georgia 30342

REMINDER

The monthly meetup is this Wednesday (March 27th @ 7pm at The Ivy in Buckhead). This one is particularly special because our speaker was not only on the Biggerpockets Podcast, but he has done wholesaling, flipping, new builds, Airbnb, and has owned rentals, apartment complexes, and owns a property management company.

"He was also my mentor that taught me most of what I know about real estate investing... I can’t say enough about the impact this person has made in my life." ~ Vince Crane - Atlanta REI Meetup Admin

Thanks to everyone that came out. A special thanks to @DevanM for driving from Nashville to share his story with us.

For those of you that want to find out more about Devan, he was interviewed on BP Podcast Episode 180 (click link for show notes).

See you at next month's meetup: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/692813-april-2019-atlanta-rei-meetup

@Robert Collins I agree! Attending this meetup is your first step to being a REI. Did you attend this one?

@Tina Bartley what about you? Did you make it to the March meetup?

Here is the link to the April Meetup. RSVP and invite other friends/family that are interested in REI (it helps keeping you accountable with your goals)

@Jose Perez I didn’t get to make this one, I’m a truck driver & got caught up 4 hours away and couldn’t make it on time , but this month I will just clear my whole day to make it to April’s event