April 2019 Atlanta REI Meetup

20 Replies

• 04/24/19 07:00PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • The Ivy Buckhead, 3717 Roswell Road Atlanta, Georgia 30342
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Atlanta Real Estate Investing

No Lame Guru Pitching! 100% Awesome

We meet once a month at The Ivy Buckhead (upstairs). We meet the last Wednesday of every month. This month's meeting is Wednesday the 24th of April. Last month's meeting was AWESOME! We had over 100 people show up.

Have any questions? Post them here.

PS: $3 valet parking available (cash)

Indeed this REI group is very awesome @Dominique M. Conwell ! You will benefit vastly from the connections /relationships available here.

@Eduardo Calle , did you have a question? It only shows that you mentioned me. Let me know if I can help you with anything.

PS: I will make one more post before the event reminding everyone and sharing more info of the speaker (if I get that info on time).

April Meetup is TOMORROW the 24th

Where: The Ivy Buckhead (3717 Roswell Road Atlanta, Georgia 30342)

Time: 7:00pm - 8:30pm (maybe more like 9pm??)

Speaker: This month's speaker is Stan Sugarman. Stan has one of the largest residential construction companies in Atlanta, is in commercial real estate, lending, and all sorts of other things.

Opener: We are going to have Mike O'Connor (Podcast guest on Show #175) is going to speak a few minutes at the beginning about property management. Mike was on the Biggerpockets Podcast, owns apartments, is an agent, and owns his property management business. He’s going to share some education and talk about special discounts for our group members.

!!! Make sure not to miss this one! See you tomorrow evening !!!

Hey Jose unfortunately I'll be at work during the meet up are you going to record the meet up if so I would love a copy. Do you have a schedule for the upcoming meet up. I will love to have the opportunity to network and contribute when i can with like minded individuals 

@Frank Dortilus it's always the last Wednesday of the month. Same place, same time. We do live stream it via FB Live. Once it's recorded I will share the link. 

Originally posted by @Jose Perez :

@Frank Dortilus it's always the last Wednesday of the month. Same place, same time. We do live stream it via FB Live. Once it's recorded I will share the link. 

Yes, please do share the link when available! Of course Murphy's Law would come into play on the first meet up I had on the calendar and force me to miss it- the stream will be second best option. Until then, I will anxiously wait till next month's meet up and hope not to have last second issues in May!

Hey guys and gals,

Here is the recorded meetup url as promised. If you couldn't make it I'm sad to say you missed a great opportunity to network with other like-minded individuals that are doing the "real estate" thing.

Make sure you attend to May's event. I will post info on it in a few days. Here are some pictures of people networking before the event started.