April 2019 Atlanta REI Meetup

April 2019 Atlanta REI Meetup

When:

Where:The Ivy Buckhead, 3717 Roswell Road Atlanta, Georgia 30342

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2017 · 122 posts · 41 votes

Atlanta Real Estate Investing

No Lame Guru Pitching! 100% Awesome

We meet once a month at The Ivy Buckhead (upstairs). We meet the last Wednesday of every month. This month's meeting is Wednesday the 24th of April. Last month's meeting was AWESOME! We had over 100 people show up.

Have any questions? Post them here.

PS: $3 valet parking available (cash)

2Reply
90 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 11 votes
7y

Thanks for posting Jose! I will be attending my first REI meeting at this one and I am very excited to see what it's all about!

See this reply in the discussion

20 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    Thanks for posting Jose! I will be attending my first REI meeting at this one and I am very excited to see what it's all about!

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    What time? Thanks!

  • Investor · Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2017 · 122 posts · 41 votes
    7y

    @Toby Thompson that is awesome! Hope to meet you in person.

    @David Allbritton the time is 7pm - 8:30pm on April 24th over at The Ivy Buckhead (3717 Roswell Road Atlanta, Georgia 30342)

  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 65 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    @Jose Perez

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    This is awesome. Will be my first meet up and looking forward to networking and learning.

  • Investor · Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2017 · 122 posts · 41 votes
    7y

    Indeed this REI group is very awesome @Dominique M. Conwell! You will benefit vastly from the connections /relationships available here.

    @Eduardo Calle, did you have a question? It only shows that you mentioned me. Let me know if I can help you with anything.

    PS: I will make one more post before the event reminding everyone and sharing more info of the speaker (if I get that info on time).

  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 65 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    @Jose Perez

    Thank you,

    I was just going to ask about the meetup

    Time!

    Thank you again.

  • Investor · Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2017 · 122 posts · 41 votes
    7y

    April Meetup is TOMORROW the 24th

    Where: The Ivy Buckhead (3717 Roswell Road Atlanta, Georgia 30342)

    Time: 7:00pm - 8:30pm (maybe more like 9pm??)

    Speaker: This month's speaker is Stan Sugarman. Stan has one of the largest residential construction companies in Atlanta, is in commercial real estate, lending, and all sorts of other things.

    Opener: We are going to have Mike O'Connor (Podcast guest on Show #175) is going to speak a few minutes at the beginning about property management. Mike was on the Biggerpockets Podcast, owns apartments, is an agent, and owns his property management business. He’s going to share some education and talk about special discounts for our group members.

    !!! Make sure not to miss this one! See you tomorrow evening !!!

  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Looking forward to this. 

  • Renter · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    Hey Jose unfortunately I'll be at work during the meet up are you going to record the meet up if so I would love a copy. Do you have a schedule for the upcoming meet up. I will love to have the opportunity to network and contribute when i can with like minded individuals 

  • Investor · Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2017 · 122 posts · 41 votes
    7y

    @Frank Dortilus it's always the last Wednesday of the month. Same place, same time. We do live stream it via FB Live. Once it's recorded I will share the link. 

  • GA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    Originally posted by @Jose Perez:

    @Frank Dortilus it's always the last Wednesday of the month. Same place, same time. We do live stream it via FB Live. Once it's recorded I will share the link. 

     The recording would be great! I am also uncertain whether I will be able to attend today.

  • Renter · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    @Jose Perez

    Thank you.

  • Property Manager · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 67 posts · 34 votes
    7y

    Just seeing this - thanks for the post Jose Perez!

  • Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 11 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Jose Perez:

    @Frank Dortilus it's always the last Wednesday of the month. Same place, same time. We do live stream it via FB Live. Once it's recorded I will share the link. 

     Yes, please do share the link when available! Of course Murphy's Law would come into play on the first meet up I had on the calendar and force me to miss it- the stream will be second best option. Until then, I will anxiously wait till next month's meet up and hope not to have last second issues in May!

  • Investor · Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2017 · 122 posts · 41 votes
    7y

    Hey guys and gals,

    Here is the recorded meetup url as promised. If you couldn't make it I'm sad to say you missed a great opportunity to network with other like-minded individuals that are doing the "real estate" thing.

    Make sure you attend to May's event. I will post info on it in a few days. Here are some pictures of people networking before the event started.

  • Investor · Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2017 · 122 posts · 41 votes
    7y

    Next event is: Wednesday May 29th

    Time: 7pm to 8:30pm

    Location: The Ivy Buckhead

    Additional Info: We meet in the room upstairs. The event is free. Valet parking is $3.

    Here is the updated/current event: May 2019 Monthly Atlanta REI Meetup

  • Accountant · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    When is the next meet up?

  • Investor · Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2017 · 122 posts · 41 votes
    7y

    Hey @Ugo Okoro, the next event is Wednesday, July 31st. It starts at 7pm. Here is the event page url: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/725248-july-2019-atlanta-rei-meetup

  • Investor · Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2017 · 122 posts · 41 votes
    7y

    Our next meetup: Tuesday August 27th, 2019 @ 6pm.
    - 6pm: Happy Hour
    - 7pm: Guest Speaker
    - 8pm: Networking

    Event URL:

    - Biggerpockets Event Page
    - Facebook Event Page

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.