West Sacramento Monthly Investor Meetup

West Sacramento Monthly Investor Meetup

When:

Where:Sal's Tacos - private room, 400 C St West Sacramento, California 95605

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Sergey TkachevPro Member
Investor, Agent, CPA · West Sacramento, CA · Member since 2009 · 690 posts · 262 votes

This is a monthly RE meetup in West Sacramento - bring yourselves, bring a friend and come ready to meet others and network.

Location: Sal's Tacos - private room, 400 C St, West Sacramento, CA 95605

The venue is a local taco place, they are generously giving us a private room that we can use. No fee for attending but everyone is highly encouraged to support the business and order something from the menu.

Please RSVP (click "Attend Event") so that we can have a good idea of the headcount.

0Reply
21 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    I am not sure if I can make this one. Is there a tentative date for April's meeting so I can keep it open? I really would like to make a meeting.

  • Sergey TkachevPro Member
    OP
    Investor, Agent, CPA · West Sacramento, CA · Member since 2009 · 690 posts · 262 votes
    7y

    No worries, April's meeting details will be posted a bit later, we might make some changes to the meeting schedule which I'll discuss at this Monday's meeting

  • Sergey TkachevPro Member
    OP
    Investor, Agent, CPA · West Sacramento, CA · Member since 2009 · 690 posts · 262 votes
    7y

    Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.