November 2019 Indianapolis Apartment Investing Meetup

November 2019 Indianapolis Apartment Investing Meetup

When:

Where:902 Virginia Ave Suite 102 Indianapolis, Indiana 46203

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 16 votes

Indy Apartment Investing Meetup's next event has been published for November! Join us as we get back to the basics and discuss the income of the property and how just a few minor changes can have a huge impact on the NOI. RSVP below!

https://www.meetup.com/Indiana...

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 623 posts · 155 votes
    7y

    @Scott McGurk

    Hi Scott,

    I have an apartment I’m considering selling, live out of state so I can’t come to ur meetup. If I forward u the details would it be to much to ask for u to circulate it?

    It’s a 6 unit fixer in New Castle that I got at a really good price so I can sell it to an investor for a good price.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.