Bronx and Yonkers Meetup

9 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 01/29/20 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • Parking on Nepperhan and going up the stairs may be best., 203 AKA 205 Lake Ave Yonkers, New York 10703
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Good afternoon Everyone,

After a long hiatus, I will bring back the Bronx and Westchester meetup and mastermind. Details for our first one back are below. These events are for networking, learning, forming partnerships, and much more. 

I am definitely looking forward to this event. We have now 34 people confirmed. We'll likely cut it off at about 50, I will send an email once we reach that amount. For those that have asked about the details, here they go:

Location: 203 AKA 205 Lake Ave Yonkers, NY 10703 (You can GPS either 203 or 205)Time: 7PM until 9PMDate: January 29th
I will go over the whole process of what we went through on this one. From the numbers, to the waiting on Yonkers building department, renovations, working with Hard Money, etc... I look forward to seeing you all there. For those who have asked for pics, we are not complete, complete, but they will be coming soon!!
Now that I am staying, I'm looking to build the business. I know some of you who have been interested in funding before. If you are still interested, send me a message as I have several offers out. I'm also looking for people who might be interested in helping with finding deals, send me a message if you would like to do that as well.
If you are an attorney, a contractor, a loan officer(preferably creative), send me a message if you'd like to be added to our preferred list of people to work with. I look forward to seeing you all there!! Send me a text with any questions 929-288-1150.

I wish I had known about this event @Ceasar Rosas . I could have spoken to the project details and dealing with the City from the Architect’s point of view. Let me know if you have another. Would love to share and connect with others. Thanks

Hey all,

My girlfriend is born and raised in the Bronx and we are looking to invest there.  Would love to be included in the next meetup.  Hopefully things calm down a bit in the coming months.  Hope you're all safe and healthy.

Jason