Military Veterans REI Live Event

Military Veterans REI Live Event

When:

Where:Hyatt St Louis at the Arch, 315 Chestnut St St Louis, Missouri 63102

Cost:$299

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Investor / Wholesaler · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 667 votes

What is Veterans REI Live?

https://veteranslive.com

It's the ONLY event where other active duty and veterans who invest in real estate will come together and share HOW they did it!
This is a live event happening in St. Louis, MO, May 29-30. Every investor we bring on stage WAS or IS active duty military and investing in real estate TODAY.  They're going to walk you through exactly how they did it.  All you have to do is take notes, ask questions, and APPLY what you learn.  There's no other event like this... so if you're interested in getting into real estate, you need to be here!  Get your ticket to attend the Veteran REI Live event today!

https://veteranslive.com

GET IN THE RIGHT ROOM

  • Only Veteran REI investors will be speaking on stage and sharing their journey...
  • Personal Finance strategies to be successful in life and business...
  • Learn what it means to be a passive real estate investor with turnkey rentals, apartments, mobile home parks, etc...
  • Learn what it means to be an active real estate investor with flipping, wholesaling, syndications, AirBnB, etc...
  • Find out how to use your IRA, 401k or even TSP to invest in real estate...
  • Learn more about how to use the VA loan to buy your personal residence that also gives you a return by house hacking...
  • Get ACCESS to the tools, vendors, lenders, mail houses, and other systems you need...
0Reply
33 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 890 votes
6y

I'll be there!

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Parker, CO · Member since 2016 · 550 posts · 389 votes
    6y

    Yes!! Pumped about this!! Can't wait to see all of our amazing warriors get together in one room and talk about crushing it in real estate investing!! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 890 votes
    6y

    I'll be there!

  • Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 397 posts · 469 votes
    6y

    Can't wait!!

  • Charlie CameronBusiness Member
    Investor · Niceville, FL · Member since 2017 · 450 posts · 366 votes
    6y

    Wish I could!  I'll be at a wedding in Nashville.  Womp Womp.  Next time!

    The RAL Room Assisted Living Mastermind
  • West Point, NY · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Wish I could make it. I have a prior commitment that weekend but I will keep my eye out for the next one!

  • Bossier City, LA · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I was very excited for this event but sadly I will be deploying in June. Is there any way we can purchase streaming or a video copy of all the presenters? Like a live webinar?

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2018 · 37 posts · 26 votes
    6y

    @William Allen I hate to be the first one to bring this up, but what is the contingency plan for those who already bought event tickets if this darn coronavirus situation gets to the level where the event could get cancelled? Im all for it no matter what (I'll go MOPP level 4) in attendance. However for the rest of us that decide is not safe. 

    Thanks in advance William. 

  • Investor / Wholesaler · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 667 votes
    6y

    @Jose L Martinez, we are currently working on this and will notify everyone ASAP on the backup plan when we are there.  Everything is changing day to day right now but we will be sending out information soon.  We will have it no matter what - going virtual if needed but it will still go the same days with the same layout.  Those who have bought tickets will have the option to keep them or get a refund of course!

  • Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2014 · 733 posts · 155 votes
    6y

    @William Allen, can you post the update on here for the online version and the dif options to get tickets?

  • Investor / Wholesaler · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 667 votes
    6y

    @Bryan C., I didn't realize this wasn't updated.  I can't change the main posts but I thought I commented on all the events I made initially.  Thanks for that. 

    It's online this weekend, May 29-30 and you can see what we are doing at veteranslive.com

    $99 a ticket for the lowest ticket price and 100% of the money goes to Veterans Community Project.  


    They are building tiny houses to get homeless Vets off the streets!  Help us raise enough money to build at least one house with them!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.