Out of bounds brewery meetup

Out of bounds brewery meetup

When:

Where:13407 Folsom Blvd suite d, Folsom, CA 95630 Folsom , California 95630

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Folsom, CA · Member since 2018 · 134 posts · 100 votes

Hey all! November is a busy month for my wife and I and I'm sure its a busy one for you all too. However we still wanted to try and make a meetup happen. We've got November 19th marked on the calendar for this months meetup. Hope everyone is doing good and I look forward to seeing everyone again. 

The meetup will be at out of bounds brewery in Folsom CA from 6pm-8pm, Thursday November 19th. I know some people had requested we meet Friday's so hopefully in the future we can try that as well. 

Hope to see you all! 

3Reply
47 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 40 posts · 9 votes
5y

It'll be good to get back to in-person meetups. I'll definitely try to get out there as well.

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 40 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    Lets do it

  • Conrad LaurionPro Member
    Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Hey Everyone,

    I live up in the Cameron Park with my Girl Friend. We currently have 1 investment property in Gardnerville, NV and want to expand our portfolio. We are looking to meet up with other investors in the Eldorado County/Folsom area and network.

     Would love to partake in this meet up or get it going again if it was put on hold due to COVID.

    Thanks,

    Conrad

  • Folsom, CA · Member since 2018 · 134 posts · 100 votes
    4y

    @Conrad Laurion hey all we posted a meetup for this month, Thursday February 24th at the out of bounds brewery in Folsom from 6-8pm

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.