Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.
Engineer · Magnolia, NJ · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 135 votes
I wanted to put together one last SJREIG Zoom meet up for 2020!
This will be an interactive meet up! Below is an outline that each attendee will present during the meeting. I would suggest that everyone have a note pad handy in order to make notes on other members. Over the last 3 years i have seen so many great connections made, deals done, partnerships formed, etc within the group network. Take this time to make notes on the other attendees as your next deal or partner may come from this meet up! Below is the format!
Intro: Name, current full time job, current REI experience and strategy, Why do you invest in real estate?
1. Your biggest REI goal accomplished or REI success story/deal/occurence in 2020
2. Your biggest REI or business lesson learned in 2020
3. Top two REI or business goals for 2021.
4. What you are currently looking for / to gain from REI networking, for example:
Investor · Marlton, NJ · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 12 votes
5y
Great idea Justin, thank you for thinking about this and putting it together, I'll be there!! I would like to be in the Rental/BRRRR breakout group, I'm a buy and hold invertor. Thanks again!