Midwest Real Estate Investor Meetup in Peoria, IL

10 Replies

• 03/09/21 11:45AM - 01:00PM America/Chicago
  • Warehouse on State next to Thyme - Downtown Peoria, 736 SW Washington St Peoria, Illinois 61602
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

This will be the first Midwest Real Estate Investor Meetup in Peoria. It will be organized by Mike Gudat and Brad Stegall of Acceleration Ventures. They both started investing in their early 20's by house hacking duplexes. Mike has been involved with the acquisition or sale of over 978 units. He recently sold a 162-unit complex earlier this year that was a part of a syndication he put together. Brad and Mike are currently business partners on two multifamily projects in Peoria. Outside of their partnership, Brad also owns 49 units in the Peoria area.

During our first meeting we will spend time networking and discussing what type of content would be valuable to this group of investors. We want to help investors get started. We want to help connect people to find deals. We want to teach people about creative financing. We want to help everyone win big with real estate investing. We will plan to meet on the second Tuesday of every month.

Lunch will be served during the meeting and you will pay Warehouse on State directly. The menu will be shared once it is confirmed. Warehouse on State requires people to wear masks while not eating at the event.

Looking forward to this event, but will also second @Mike Curry 's suggestion of a weekend or evening session. I'm a part-time investor with a full-time gig. It's sometimes hard to leave for an extended lunch depending on on the day. 

In the meantime, looking forward to meeting everyone! I have 3 apartments and 3 commercial units in my portfolio and looking to buy another multifamily very soon. 

@Brad Stegall today is the last day to RSVP for the first real estate meetup for Central Illinois. Click on the link to register for the meetup in Peoria. So far we have over 50 people planning to come!!