Knoxville, TN October Investors Meetup

Knoxville, TN October Investors Meetup

This event is brought to you by:Charles Gorman, Realtor

When:

Where:Meeting inside, 2020 Barber St , Knoxville, Tennessee 37920

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Charles GormanBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 9 votes

Join us October 5th for a casual networking opportunity in South Knoxville. Anyone interested investing in the Knoxville or surrounding area is welcome to join! This is a free meeting focused on sharing deals, promoting local business, and building a community of like minded investors. We will meet inside at HI-WIRE. Food trucks are often available Redbud Kitchen is downstairs, and South Coast Pizza is right across the street. I hope to see you all there!

3Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 28 posts · 19 votes
4y

@Charles Gorman How was turnout? I will be in Knoxville Oct 12th-13th if anyone is around and interested in doing some networking or a meet-up 

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Knoxville, TN (Seymour) · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Interested! Thanks

  • Lender · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 28 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    @Charles Gorman How was turnout? I will be in Knoxville Oct 12th-13th if anyone is around and interested in doing some networking or a meet-up 

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 1 vote
    4y

    I am new to Bigger Pockets and just saw this post so hate that I missed this meet up. Will keep an eye out for the next one in Knoxville!

  • Accountant · TN · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    There is a group Meetup next week. I'm going to try to attend. It's THursday, the 28th at Barley's in the Old City.

  • Real Estate Agent · Knoxville, TN (Seymour) · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Thanks. I hope to attend next Thursday if I'm in town.

  • Investor · Maryville, TN · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I'm new to bigger pockets and I just came across this Knoxville Meetup. I hate that I missed it, if there is another meet I'd love to attend. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Sevierville TN · Member since 2018 · 305 posts · 224 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Ed Duval:

    I'm new to bigger pockets and I just came across this Knoxville Meetup. I hate that I missed it, if there is another meet I'd love to attend. 

    Just logging on to post the next one. 
    It'll be Dec 15th. 
    Check the events page for all the details 
    Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.