Looking to Start Arbitrage in Norfolk

Looking to Start Arbitrage in Norfolk

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
I have run some specs on the Norfolk area, and believe that this is a great place to start an arbitrage business. My goal is not to do arbitrage long term, but to start with arbitrage while gaining capital to invest in properties of my own. I realize that arbitrage does not build a permanent asset, right now I am focused on cash flow. Does anyone have any insight into the Norfolk market? Specific areas I am looking at are Willoughby split, West ocean view, pinewell, and bay view. This is my first venture into real estate investing, and though I have done countless hours of research, I do believe it is time to just jump in and learn first hand! Any advice on maintaining an Airbnb/STR from a distance (I live about 3.5 hours from this location, though I am familiar with it) and just owning/running an Airbnb business in general would be appreciated! Also if anyone is knowledgeable of the area, I would love to talk more! Love this community, thanks again for everything all of yall do to contribute.


0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jamie Brown:
    I have run some specs on the Norfolk area, and believe that this is a great place to start an arbitrage business. My goal is not to do arbitrage long term, but to start with arbitrage while gaining capital to invest in properties of my own. I realize that arbitrage does not build a permanent asset, right now I am focused on cash flow. Does anyone have any insight into the Norfolk market? Specific areas I am looking at are Willoughby split, West ocean view, pinewell, and bay view. This is my first venture into real estate investing, and though I have done countless hours of research, I do believe it is time to just jump in and learn first hand! Any advice on maintaining an Airbnb/STR from a distance (I live about 3.5 hours from this location, though I am familiar with it) and just owning/running an Airbnb business in general would be appreciated! Also if anyone is knowledgeable of the area, I would love to talk more! Love this community, thanks again for everything all of yall do to contribute.


  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Jamie, I have lived in Hampton Roads since 2005.  The Ocean View area has changed plenty in the the last decade with renovations and new contructions as well as new business in the area.   It has much potential

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.