Finding STR Arbitrage Opportunities

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Luke CarlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Tennessee Florida · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Why not start a legit property management company?

  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
    3y

    Do a search here on this forum and you will find many topics on arbitrage. Most opinions are negative and you will see why if you read the posts. I mean, why would a property owner let you rent their house and then you re-rent it out without their knowing who is in their house?

    But I admire your go-getter attitude and wish you luck!

  • Michael BaumPro Member
    Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    3y
  • Michael BaumPro Member
    Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    3y

    Just had to get that out @Alexis Andrach. You will find that most owners/pm's/landlords won't allow it. It can be a real nightmare for owners if things go south.

    I would forget trying landlords and property managers. I would try direct owners instead. At least you are talking to the owner rather than an intermediary.

    Either way I would just start saving up to buy a property.

  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 754 votes
    3y

    I’d check FB market specific groups.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.