Quick Survey for Short Term Rental hosts

Quick Survey for Short Term Rental hosts

New to Real Estate · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hey everyone, quick question for you!

Have you ever struggled to find a quality cleaner, or have one cancel last minute? Or maybe you've struggled to find someone consistent who really understands the intricacies of STR turnovers?

I put together a short survey to get a better sense of what hosts are dealing with everyday when it comes to getting their properties cleaned. It’s super quick (less than 2 minutes), and your input would be really helpful in finding a solution.

 Here’s the link: https://forms.gle/rR9v3sTqwnnw9A5c7

Appreciate it, and thanks in advance!

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Collin HaysBusiness Member
Property Manager · Gatlinburg, TN · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
1y

This is a solicitation for a business. It needs to be in the classifieds.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Collin HaysBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Gatlinburg, TN · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    1y

    This is a solicitation for a business. It needs to be in the classifieds.

    • New to Real Estate · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 1 vote
      1y
      Quote from @Collin Hays:

      This is a solicitation for a business. It needs to be in the classifieds

       Hey Collin,

      Thanks for the feedback! I totally understand where you're coming from. Just to clarify, I'm not trying to advertise a business yet—this is strictly for market research. My wife and I co-host, and she was starting a cleaning service before she was injured. She struggled terribly to find coverage afterwards, and ended up having to drop her clients. I’ve been doing a bit of research to understand what common pain points hosts face with turnover cleaning. I enjoy solving problems, and if there’s a way to help, I’d love to hear from fellow hosts about their experiences.

      Appreciate you taking the time to look!

  • Mike GrudzienPro Member
    Lender · Eugene, OR · Member since 2019 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    My first thought was: "what's he selling?"

  • Michael BaumPro Member
    Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    1y

    Me too @Mike Grudzien.

    @Jon Mekeel, I hear what you are trying to do but this really should be in the classifieds as it looks like you are trying to get a new business started and is hoping to drum up some clients.

    I have never had my cleaner cancel last minute but I do have others I can get with if needed.

  • Contractor · Sheboygan, WI · Member since 2016 · 917 posts · 266 votes
    1y

    @Jon Mekeel you can find a good supply of cleaners by talking to assisted living property managers.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.