How scalable are STRs?

How scalable are STRs?

Investor · NJ · Member since 2024 · 36 posts · 22 votes

Hi, is anyone successful in scaling STR portfolio? If yes, how many properties do you have and are you still growing or is current market too unfavorable?

It seems that being much more hands-on they are much harder to scale, but Im curious what people who actually built the portfolio think.

1Reply
496 views

Most Popular Reply

John UnderwoodPro Member
Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
10mo
Quote from @Danielle Solovyeva:

Hi Jakub, I'm in a fantastic training with Avery and Luke Carl through the short term shop. Avery has several informative books out specific to STR's and Luke hosts trainings twice per week related to all things STR. (Avery's book is the first one I read and one that motivated me to get into real estate) I encourage you to check them out.

Avery's books are a good place to start.
I don't recommend anyone put all their eggs in the STR basket. You should also have some stable LTR's that are a lot less work. 
See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.